Mens Tennis Forums banner

501 - 520 of 538 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
As of 08/21/06 the ATP Site shows Kris' Singles' ranking as #36 which is up 3 positions :) However, his Doubles' ranking is #93 which is down 2 positions :sad:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
As of 08/28/06 the ATP Site shows Kris' Singles' Ranking as #38 which is down 2 positions :sad: However, his Doubles' Ranking is #92 which is up 1 position :)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
well that was a disappointment.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
here's a pic I found:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I really put the jinx on poor Kris :sad: He hasn't played well at all since I asked for a Forum for him :bigcry:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
As of 09/11/06 the ATP Site shows Kris' Singles' ranking as #35 which is up 3 positions :) While his Doubles' ranking is #71 which is up 21 positions :D

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
As of 09/18/06 the ATP Site shows Kris' Singles' ranking as #34 which is up 1 position :) And his Doubles' ranking is #69 which is up 2 positions :)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
As of 09/25/06 the ATP Site shows Kris' Singles' ranking as #33 which is up 1 position :) However, his Doubles' ranking is #70 which is down 1 position :sad:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
As of 10/02/06 the ATP Site shows Kris' Singles' ranking as #32 which is up 1 position :) However, his Doubles' ranking is now #77 which is down 7positions :sad:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Mae, I was in Mons this week and could take these pictures of him:

I sadly didn't see any match of him, as I was there for Chiudi of course and I couldn't stay for the nightsessions, as I had to travel a few hours home.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Nice Pictures :) Thanks :D It's hard with Kris not having his own Forum. Everything just get stuck together on this one thread :sad: As of 10/09/06 the ATP Site shows Kris' ranking is #35 which is down 3 positions :sad: Since Kris' Doubles'ranking is lower than his Singles'ranking I thought I would just post the Singles' ranking if that is alright with all of you :unsure:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
I do not really mind, as doubles is not his main goal. I do not really mind the single ranking either, as I always check that on Belgian teletext.

I would say it's logical he doesn't have a forum, even while he is the number 35 of the world, he has for example less posts than Chiudi, who is outside the top 150. So first we'll have to post a lot more, so that we can show that he definitely deserves his forum. So where are all Vliegen fans?!

·
Registered
10,673 Posts
Good luck tomorrow Kristof :D
:bounce:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I do not really mind, as doubles is not his main goal. I do not really mind the single ranking either, as I always check that on Belgian teletext.

I would say it's logical he doesn't have a forum, even while he is the number 35 of the world, he has for example less posts than Chiudi, who is outside the top 150. So first we'll have to post a lot more, so that we can show that he definitely deserves his forum. So where are all Vliegen fans?!
Well this thread is large so he obviously has fans. But I put a request in the section of MTF where Forums for players are requested and there was very little interest.
Sad part is I don't know if enough posters weren't interested in Kris or if it was the fact I made the request :sad:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Well this thread is large so he obviously has fans. But I put a request in the section of MTF where Forums for players are requested and there was very little interest.
Sad part is I don't know if enough posters weren't interested in Kris or if it was the fact I made the request :sad:
This thread isn't that large, it doesn't even have 1000 posts.... yes he has fans, but if you check the last posts, you see the other fans hardly post, so unless you make them all posting, I doubt if he'll get a forum soon :shrug:

I am sure it has nothing to do with you making the request ;) you could've tested before if there were people interested in a forum, but I am sure they don't say no to a forum coz you made a request. :hug:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
This thread isn't that large, it doesn't even have 1000 posts.... yes he has fans, but if you check the last posts, you see the other fans hardly post, so unless you make them all posting, I doubt if he'll get a forum soon :shrug:

I am sure it has nothing to do with you making the request ;) you could've tested before if there were people interested in a forum, but I am sure they don't say no to a forum coz you made a request. :hug:
Well to get a Forum you don't need a large number of posters posting. What you need is a large number of posters that will go along with the request for a Forum. Another poster made a request for a Forum for a player that wasn't even anywhere near the Top 100 players. And because this poster was popular a large number of posters went along with the request for a Forum so the player got the Forum. I don't know who is posting in the Forum now. Because normally what happens is that people will say they want the Forum and if the Forum is set up you go to it and most of the people aren't even posting there! That's why I think it was the fact that I made the request :sad: But on a brighter note Kris won his 1st Rd Match at Stockholm defeating Massu 6-2 and 6-4 :)

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Well to get a Forum you don't need a large number of posters posting. What you need is a large number of posters that will go along with the request for a Forum. Another poster made a request for a Forum for a player that wasn't even anywhere near the Top 100 players. And because this poster was popular a large number of posters went along with the request for a Forum so the player got the Forum. I don't know who is posting in the Forum now. Because normally what happens is that people will say they want the Forum and if the Forum is set up you go to it and most of the people aren't even posting there! That's why I think it was the fact that I made the request :sad: But on a brighter note Kris won his 1st Rd Match at Stockholm defeating Massu 6-2 and 6-4 :)
Well the ranking doesn't have anything to say about the forum, the number of posts does, and indeed so does the number of people who make the request. It is sad tho that after a forum comes it sometimes doesn't get that many posts anymore. I noticed that with Stan's forum for example, we posted a lot, till we had the forum :shrug:

Yeah I saw the score :) Kristof :yeah:

501 - 520 of 538 Posts