481 - 500 of 538 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
thank you :lol:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
As of 07/24/06 the ATP Site shows Kris' Singles' ranking as #35 which is down one position :sad: However, his Doubles' ranking is #82 which is up 4 positions :)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
As of 07/31/06 the ATP Site shows Kris' Singles' ranking as #37 which is down 2 positions :sad: And his Doubles' ranking is #87 which is down 5 positions :sad:

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
don't worry. he'll make his way back up in the USO. i predict he'll have a good run.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I hope his shoulder is alright. I never did hear anymore about it. Actually I think I jinxed Kris :sad: He was doing well until I did that Thread asking for a Forum for him. And he hasn't done much since plus the Forum request got so little support :sad:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
Mae said:
I couldn't find Kris' name until the Rogers Cup in Canada :eek: I would have thought he would have been playing somewhere before then. But maybe he is taking some time off :unsure: Or maybe I just overlooked his name :lol: That has happened to me before :retard:
Seems you overread it (what definitely happens me a lot as well), he's on the list: 35 Vliegen, Kristof BEL 34. And so far I don't see information of him pulling out.

Btw. I did never visit this thread so far, but I cheer for Kristof since Rosmalen this year.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Chiudi-fan said:
Seems you overread it (what definitely happens me a lot as well), he's on the list: 35 Vliegen, Kristof BEL 34. And so far I don't see information of him pulling out.

Btw. I did never visit this thread so far, but I cheer for Kristof since Rosmalen this year.
Yes I knew he was playing Canada, but what I meant was I had expected him to play somewhere else before Canada.
Sorry I didn't make myself clear :sad: BTW it is nice to have you in Kris' thread :D :wavey: I tried to get Kris a Forum, but I couldn't get much support for it :sad:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
Mae said:
Yes I knew he was playing Canada, but what I meant was I had expected him to play somewhere else before Canada.
Sorry I didn't make myself clear :sad: BTW it is nice to have you in Kris' thread :D :wavey: I tried to get Kris a Forum, but I couldn't get much support for it :sad:
That's ok :)

I dunno if I'll visit the thread a lot, you know. I am really bad in visiting players threads/forums :shrug: the only players thread I regularly visit is Marco's (of course)

I would say it's kinda logical you didn't get a Kris forum so far, I mean, if this is his only thread, there aren't a lot of posts in it. Of course he would deserve one, but first he would need more posts about him here, before he will really get one.

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
Chiudi-fan said:
I think I have to change that post. I checked the first posts in this thread, and seems there are posts of mine already on the first page :lol:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
Oh and another post from me, I realized that I still have these pics from him in Rosmalen in my photobucket:

don't use them anywhere else please, otherwise I've to start using watermarks

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
As of 08/07/06 the ATP Site shows Kris' Singles' ranking as #37 which remains the same. However, his Doubles' ranking is #88 which is down 1 position :sad:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Well Kris' Singles' ranking isn't going to be helped by The Roger's Cup. He lost in the 1st Round :sad: I'm sorry I didn't write the information down. For some reason I can not remember to do that :retard: Maybe Kris can do better in the Doubles :unsure:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I hope he wins some Matches because his rankings are going down :sad:
As of 08/14/06 the ATP Site shows Kris' Singles' ranking as #39 which is down 2 positions :sad: While his Doubles' ranking is #91 which is down 3 positions :sad:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Well Kris plays Andy Roddick later today. At least he is supposed to play him. Andy was still having trouble with his injury in his Match yesterday. So I don't know how well Andy will play or even if he will play :unsure:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Roddick did win but it was a very close match against Bracciali: 6/7 7/6 7/6.
Hopefully Kristof can do better than the Italian. I think he has a chance to win.

COME ON BELGIANS !!! :worship:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
come on kristof :bounce:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Well I confess I thought Andy's injury might knock him out of the Tournament. But he seemed to be fine. He beat Kris without any trouble at all :sad:

481 - 500 of 538 Posts