Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A truly painful experience watching this match and of course I wouldn't be seen dead watching it if I didn't have a bet on it.

Koubek looked as though he was tanking for much of the match and probably anyone in the top 300 would have beaten him today. But this Skugor was just an horrific tennis player and was refusing to let Koubek tank. In the end, Koubek just had to win. :lol:

Koubek saved two Mps btw.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
A truly painful experience watching this match and of course I wouldn't be seen dead watching it if I didn't have a bet on it.

Koubek looked as though he was tanking for much of the match and probably anyone in the top 300 would have beaten him today. But this Skugor was just an horrific tennis player and was refusing to let Koubek tank. In the end, Koubek just had to win. :lol:

Koubek saved two Mps btw.
Considering I have NEVER heard of Skugor I would actually consider believing that post; actually I did consider it, until I saw it was written by joke Jaap.:rolleyes:

that said, who the heck IS Skugor?!?!?

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
This Skugor is a sad headcase :eek:
He was leading in the 2nd set: *4:2 (30-0), 4:3 (40-0) and had two match points at 5:4 - Koubek saved both with dropshots :lol:
It looked like a match where Koubek had wanted to win after saving MP ;)

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Thought Koubek was a goner from browsing at the scoreboard. But well done for pulling it through and bageling.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Considering I have NEVER heard of Skugor I would actually consider believing that post; actually I did consider it, until I saw it was written by joke Jaap.
that said, who the heck IS Skugor?!?!?

Do you enjoy being a arrogant prick?

·
Registered
32,166 Posts
Skugor is a talented young player,and still has time to improve a lot,he has a good FH and serve but he's making way too many UE's.
Anyway,he should have won this match,but he choked badly in the second set :sad:
*4-2 30-0
4-3* 0-40 on Koubek serve
5-4* 2 mp's
:eek:

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Skugor is best friends with Troicki and they practise together in Germany.

He's a talented player, a bit of a headcase, but he has the strong shots, and a good serve, well a Croat after all ;). He won a futures after quallies two weeks ago.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,408 Posts
Considering I have NEVER heard of Skugor I would actually consider believing that post; actually I did consider it, until I saw it was written by joke Jaap.:rolleyes:
you'd wish you had 1% of Jaap's writing skills

1 - 10 of 10 Posts