·
Registered
9,484 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
On MTF - for sure.
:lol:

Between the countries, yes, as well. At least in the political zone. Russia already said they would use veto at UN. Tough negotiations.
Hmm yes.. while the USA is supporting the Kosovo actions... That's gonna crash with eachother again for sure.

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Some people may tell Bush to wait till California declares independence for the same reasons as Kosovo.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
:haha: :rolleyes:

Kosovo :yeah:
I wouldn't expect a Croat to understand. You dealt with your problems by Ustasha genocide in WWII and then expelled the remaining Serbs in 1991-1995. You really can have nothing to say about Kosovo.

·
RAVE ON
18,887 Posts
No logic in 90% of the people there being obliged to be part of the country of 10%.
So Kosovo goes independent because they are a 10% minority in Serbia?

I guess the next logical step is for Northern Kosovo to declare independence from Kosovo because there is no logic in 90% of the people there being obliged to be a minority in Kosovo.

And so it would go. It is a bit like sawing a piece of the leg off a table to get it balanced, and then having to do the same to the next leg, etc........before you have finished the table is useless pieces.

·
Registered
32,165 Posts
I wouldn't expect a Croat to understand. You dealt with your problems by Ustasha genocide in WWII and then expelled the remaining Serbs in 1991-1995. You really can have nothing to say about Kosovo.
:scratch:

LOL,ok,now stop hiding with the US flag.:lol:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
It's still a long way from Kosovo gaining true independence, this won't happen overnight by any stretch of the imagination

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
:scratch:

LOL,ok,now stop hiding with the US flag.:lol:
I'm sorry, did I hit a raw nerve?

Next time, I think Serbia will use the very effective Croatian approach:

Death camp:

Special slaughtering knife. This one's called a "Serb-cutter" (Srbosjek):

Forced conversion to Roman Catholicism:

And then we can all sing songs about the death camps like Marko Perkovic "Thompson" does.

Jasenovac and Stara Gradiška,
That’s the house of Maks’s butchers.
There was a slaughterhouse in Čapljina,
Neretva carried away many Serbs (from there).

O Neretva, flow downhill,
And carry the Serbs into the blue Adriatic.
Through Imotski trucks rush,
Driving the black uniforms of Jure Francetić.

I am Ustasha and so was my father,
Father left the craft to his son…
Whoever said that Black Legion is not coming back,
May his father fuck him.

Lady Sinjska, if you can, take away Stipe and bring back our Franjo.
O Racan, may a dog fuck your mother, and the ones who voted for you.
Shining star above Metković,
Send our greetings to Ante Pavelić.

·
Banned
7,774 Posts
so Serbia does not support Kosovo's independence, but they do want Republika Serbska to became independent from BIH...
funny how that works, huh?

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
so Serbia does not support Kosovo's independence, but they do want Republika Serbska to became independent from BIH...
funny how that works, huh?
Funny, isn't it?

Serbs in Bosnia were forced to live together with Muslims and Croats. But Albanians in Serbia are not forced to live together with Serbs?

Let's be consistent here. If Kosovo can be taken away from Serbia based on ethnic grounds, then RS can do the same based on ethnic grounds. And so should have Krajina, but the Croats "took care" of that one.

The lack of consistency by the EU/US (always anti-Serb) is something apparent to all.

·
Banned
7,774 Posts
Funny, isn't it?

Serbs in Bosnia were forced to live together with Muslims and Croats. But Albanians in Serbia are not forced to live together with Serbs?

Let's be consistent here. If Kosovo can be taken away from Serbia based on ethnic grounds, then RS can do the same based on ethnic grounds. And so should have Krajina, but the Croats "took care" of that one.

The lack of consistency by the EU/US (always anti-Serb) is something apparent to all.
you can spin this however you want, if Serbia wants to support RS independence than they will have to give up Kosovo, cant have both.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
you can spin this however you want, if Serbia wants to support RS independence than they will have to give up Kosovo, cant have both.
Oh, absolutely. I think Serbia is waiting to see what pans out with international recognitions and the viability of Kosovo. If it becomes recognized as a (puppet) state, then I think the grounds for RS independence are quite strong.

·
Banned
7,774 Posts
Oh, absolutely. I think Serbia is waiting to see what pans out with international recognitions and the viability of Kosovo. If it becomes recognized as a (puppet) state, then I think the grounds for RS independence are quite strong.
it could be strong but they got one small problem, USA and Euro will never allow it.

1 - 20 of 285 Posts