Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Korey Lovett, of Brevard, N.C., won the BB&T Atlanta Open Wild Card Challenge and earned a wild card into the Qualifying Tournament. Lovett, who will begin play at the University of Alabama this fall, defeated Raian Luchici, of Marietta, 6-3, 6-4 Tuesday. The challenge drew top players from in and around metro Atlanta in a multi-site tournament. The event’s prize was a qualifying wild card entry.

A day to remember: Lovett vs Morgan in Savannah CH [QR1 on center court]

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=438409&page=25

Main Draw wild cards: Austin Smith (USA), Ryan Harrison and Robby Ginepri.

Ginepri returns for his fourth time to Atlanta. He is the only active American man to who has reached a Grand Slam semifinal (2005 US Open). He has won three ATP World Tour titles, all on American soil. His career high ranking is No. 15 in the world.

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/ATP-ATLANTA-OPEN---Ginepri-Harrison-Accept-Wild-Cards-articolo19159.html

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Groove in ruins.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Korey Lovett to steamroll all his opponents on the way to his first ATP title

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Groove still has nightmares about the game point he had vs Lovett.

·
Your visions will happen
47,127 Posts
Groove in ruins.
Why ruins? More like sky scrapers.

This is great for Lovett, he is a good kid, good Alabama family, and I hope he can do some things in the qualie draw.

Sweet, free money is always welcome.
Bet against him at your own risk.

Groove still has nightmares about the game point he had vs Lovett.
I had the point in control, just missed the drop volley. Maybe I should have punched it into his forehand corner but his backhand passing shot was quite low under the net.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Why ruins? More like sky scrapers.

This is great for Lovett, he is a good kid, good Alabama family, and I hope he can do some things in the qualie draw.
This could have been you.

Think about what if you had made the drop volley... You would have won that game, Lovett would have imploded, you would have won, qualified for the MD of the Challenger, won it, gotten a solid ATP ranking, and thusly you would have captured an Atlanta QWC.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Hopefully Lovett will have better luck this time around. He lost to Nishioka 0 and 2 in 52 minutes after double bagelling Morgan in 46 minutes in challenger qualies earlier this year.

·
Your visions will happen
47,127 Posts
This could have been you.

Think about what if you had made the drop volley... You would have won that game, Lovett would have imploded, you would have won, qualified for the MD of the Challenger, won it, gotten a solid ATP ranking, and thusly you would have captured an Atlanta QWC.
:lol:

·
Registered
14,832 Posts
Hopefully Lovett will have better luck this time around. He lost to Nishioka 0 and 2 in 52 minutes after double bagelling Morgan in 46 minutes in challenger qualies earlier this year.
He showed some great tennis against Jonathan in that match but i think he's too inconsistent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts