5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Players:
Agassi, Pavel, Philipoussis, Corretja, Grosjean, Gasquet, Enqvist and El Aynoui

Good luck seb!

·
Registered
175 Posts
YAY!!! I am looking forward to it even though none of my favourites will be playing at there.. but the atmosphere is excellent!!!

What day/s will you be going, esther?

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aww i dunno if i'm going!! (i asked u in the general msgs forum) coz i dont think anyone will go with me!!!!! if i do go, which at this stage is very unlikely...it would have to be the first day coz i'd have to buy the tickets soon and that'd be the only day i'd know seb's playing. do they practise the day before there? are we allowed in?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
:bounce:
As I said in the General forum, I'll go to the final day...
Esther, from my experience, I never had a chance to see the player practising.... I'm not sure, maybe if u have a really good ticket, you might have a chance....

KFS, what day r u going???

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'll be going on Friday 10 Jan 2002!!

I am actually thinking to go on the 1st day as well since I have the week off work....

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no i mean like NOT BUY A TICKET...:p and go on the day before and see them practise before the tourney starts...i dunno

channel 7 shows more adelaide coverage than this doesn't it? do you know how many matches it usually shows?

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well they're waiting for SAMPRAS and they said he'll decide in the next two weeks right...so probably the DAY BEFORE or somethign stupid like that :S

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I hope Sampras will have the last spot :)

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no pete...

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awww i wanted to see Haas!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Hope they replace Haas with Kiefer :)

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
they have to find 2 players since Haas and Sampras are not playing...

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
kiefer LMAO

Enqvist is normally a fav of the organisers but it will have to be a player who hasn't committed to playing an ATP event that week.

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i feel so sorry for the people trying to organise these events. I just hope no more people are going to announce they aren't playing before ao...

·
Registered
175 Posts
The organizers may have to invite the local players to fill in the gap now since the time is running very short for the event to start......

1 - 20 of 105 Posts