Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
73,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not the same player as of 2007. His forehand and backhand is one of the best on tour.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
yes indeed, but in this match he's finding it easier to do everything he wants

he's also very confident in his means

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
This is not the same player as of 2007. His forehand and backhand is one of the best on tour.
he always had flashes of brilliance. the thing with kohli is his inconsistency. taking down roddick would definitely be a major step in his career, no doubt about that, i just don't see him there (yet).

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
his serve is funny though, the way he ducks at impact when he's up in the air :)

·
Registered
27,241 Posts
Every decent baseline player looks like a hell of a player against Roddick.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
And this is the guy Ferrero lost to in two tight sets last week.

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
Thinking back to his match at last years Australian Open against Nadal, there has been bucket loads of improvement in his game. He says himself that he loves to learn so who's to say how high he can go..
For now though.. Cabbage > Duck?!!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
He's indeed playing a lot better than he did against Nadal last year...but I wouldn't call him one hell of a player yet. If he pulls this win out, then yeah.

·
Registered
767 Posts
He looks very consistent...and confident, he just made a nice drop shot out of nowhere. He looks like he has a good chance against Roddick. How much did he train during the break?

·
Registered
772 Posts
I actually did bet on him in this match. Andy Roddick sucks. But he's helpless. It's like he was born with a deficiency. There seems to be no way he can become better.

His bullying tactics on court look like an extended joke to me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.