Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He has an extremly easydraw. He plays Nadal in Round 1, sounds like confortable victory ;)

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Kohli in 2012 - First Stop Doha

Yeah, i've seen it,Davy plays roger, way to go misty :D

·
Banned
21,935 Posts

on the other hand if they both managed to pull off the upset how fantastic would that be

·
Banned
21,935 Posts

well he got off to a great start in the doubles competition, knocked off the top seeds flemming and hutchins 2-6, 6-4, 12-10

·
Banned
21,935 Posts

IF rafa really is injured(and thats a big if because i dont believe it myself) kohli has a shot. He just needs to put no pressure on himself and focus and hopefully he can get the upset

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Lost the first Set 3-6. don't know is he returning weak or is Rafa serving better than usual :confused:

·
Banned
21,935 Posts

well he lost:sad:

he played well

we'll see how his year goes next week, he always plays well in aukland and if he loses early there its not a good sign

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Good Match Kohli, though he lost he showed that he can achive schomething this year. Auckland will tell more, but he will be seeded there, thats good already. Sadly Rafa stepped it up in the third!

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

Players are getting walk overs all over this Tournament. Someone could cash in and get a nice win here!

·
Banned
21,935 Posts

Well a great start to his season in doubles. Him and christopher kas will face filip polasek and lukas rosol in the final

a chance to grab doubles title # 7

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

They lost 3-6 4-6, but Kasi injured himself during the Match. But a good start into the season gives me a little bit of hope.

Of to one of his favorites, Auckland, going to be seeded...

1 - 20 of 351 Posts