Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Oh well who cares. It's been a nice week for Ferrero, he did very well.

BUT YOU GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW AND KICK KIEFER'S BUTT!!! Then I'll be happy.

(and Jimnik, very nice post there) Droughts can only last so long. One day they will be broken.

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
Ferrero :smash:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Oh well who cares. It's been a nice week for Ferrero, he did very well.

BUT YOU GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW AND KICK KIEFER'S BUTT!!! Then I'll be happy.

(and Jimnik, very nice post there) Droughts can only last so long. One day they will be broken.
I hope it rains in Melbourne Park next week. ;)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
mosquito :hysteric:

·
F***ing have it
17,947 Posts
Old JC would have handle Kohli's pace easily. Mosquito is gone :tears:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
JCF will not win another title in his career

I mean , he can not play better than in the first set nowadays , he can not get a better rival than the german in a final

It´s like I said 1 year ago during his final in Costa de Sauipe , Ferrero would lose an ATP final against Di Mauro , Berlocq , Navarro Partor and those clowns

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
Pretty funny they got given a keg each with their trophies, from the sponsors (Heineken). I can't imagine they drank any!

·
Registered
22,080 Posts
His hair cut was a great idea, though. He looks 5 years younger. I wish he played like he was 5 years younger. I foresee Kiefer doom in Melbourne. These Germans always beat my faves.
Yes he does look a hell of a lot better, but nevertheless here, he has had a very good week and this is good preperation for the Australian Open. This year will be much better than last if he stays injury free.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'm gutted he lost, but who really expected him to get to the final in the first place? It's been a great a week and a good start to the season. The most important thing this year, more important than winning a tournament, is getting consistent results in the big tournaments so he gets his ranking back in the top 10 and earns a berth in the TMC.

He's got a killer draw at the AO, but if he wants to redeem himself he can't count on easy draws all the time. He's got to believe he can play with anyone.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts