·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Still can't believe it ...

RIP Mamba 😥

·
Registered
487 Posts
love him or hate him, you can't deny he inspired a lot of kids.
feel really bad for his daughter, if she went pro she could've been the key for the WNBA to be more embraced.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
horrible tragedy

feel so bad for the whole family. other sisters lost a sister and dad. his wife lost husband and daughter

very upsetting.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts

more comments here

·
Your visions will happen
46,707 Posts
apparently they were traveling to one of her games? So tragic.
He is Roberto Clemente. He did not pass from drugs or being assassinated or anything. It was an accident as he was traveling to do great things like charity or his daughter's basketball game

One of the greats of Black American History has passed. I am more sad than I've ever been. I will never get over this

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
He is Roberto Clemente. He did not pass from drugs or being assassinated or anything. It was an accident as he was traveling to do great things like charity or his daughter's basketball game

One of the greats of Black American History has passed. I am more sad than I've ever been. I will never get over this
terrible day. Hang in there brother

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Absolutely devastating event. I am so sad. I am unable to comprehand what his family is going through right now and will for rest of their lives. Absolutely horrifying. Mamba mentality is something many will try to reach but only very few achieve.
Rest in peace legend.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Djokovic is heartbroken — Kobe was there to help the Serb when he was slumping/injured. Mamba seem to have been a genuine caring person.

·
Registered
7,099 Posts
It was shockiing because it was a chopter crash, And he was with his daughter. Thats whay made it bad.
Worst would of been if the whole family was there. That would of been a tragedy.
Vanessa lost her husband and daughter. Thats something she will carry with her. But atleast she is finacially stable for life.
Now the Baseball coach and his wife and daughter also died. But they leave 2 young kids. I feel really bad for them also.

The only thing like this that was worst for me was when Ayrton Senna died. That gutted me for weeks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts