Mens Tennis Forums banner

Kobe Bryant: "Novak is my guy." (Picks out of Big Three)

1K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  ballbasher101 
#1 · (Edited)
Kobe Bryant: "Novak is my guy" - US Open 2019 (YouTube-Evidence)

Kobe Bryant picked his favourite player of the "HOLY TRINITY OF TENNIS" as he called the BIG THREE during last years US Open 2019.

Sophisticated intellectual athletes who both speak fluently Italian found each other. Good choice from Kobe.

#5 ·
If you leave with me, I will never come back here. Because that was the reason I joined this site. I could and can not stand you (you certainly feel proud of that). Disgrace of a tennis fan and forums user who did not stick to his promise to delete his account and / or leave this forum.

I agree, but i am a lot better an more annoying than Pantera could ever imagine himself and his boyfriend Bantaro (or whatever his joke name is) in his wet filthy dreams.

Although, please: You know exactly I am John Locke or MIB, compared to that Pantera-virus from who cares.

So maybe we should lock you inside that cave first, if you not agree and follow my proposal. DEW IT, please !

#6 ·
If you leave with me, I will never come back here. Because that was the reason I joined this site. I could and can not stand you (you certainly feel proud of that). Disgrace of a tennis fan and forums user who did not stick to his promise to delete his account and / or leave this forum.

I agree, but i am a lot better an more annoying than Pantera could ever imagine himself and his boyfriend Bantaro (or whatever his joke name is) in his wet filthy dreams.

Although, please: You know exactly I am John Locke or MIB, compared to that Pantera-virus from who cares.

So maybe we should lock you inside that cave first, if you not agree and follow my proposal. DEW IT, please !

Reactions: xdrewitdajx
#8 ·
What did you not understand exactly ? Or what do you want to know ? (Because i expect the answer: "Everything." to my first question) You are not co-operative, right ? Let us go together Budadiii, once and for all into the light of the island. Let us lock ourselves together there as Jacob and MIB. It was meant to be done. We need to leave this site and never come back. You lost your bet. Be a man. At least once. Better too late then never.

#10 ·
They weren't close lol.

They probably phoned once or Kobe answered some Q's by text, thats it. Mentor, lol.

#11 ·
Kobe had the worst shot selection I've ever seen.
He had a lot of talent, a lot of athleticism, worked extremely hard, but took the dumbest shots you'll ever see.
That's why he only made .329 of his 3-point-attempts (and 4.1 attempts per game), despite the 3-pointer being one of his biggest strengths.
And in the playoffs he made .331 of his 3-point attempts (and 4.0 attempts per game).

#14 ·
Kobe is well respected if you only focus on his basketball.....

"First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colorado.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado."

That was in 2003.
And his wife filed for divorce in 2011 (but later withdrew the application).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.