Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The nasty move from the French Open organizers to reshedule the tournament without consulting players (exept Nadal) and ATP is staggering and already condemned by many players. But I fear its only the beginning of the new reality we are going to witness.

WIth growing financial pressure, every tournament will try to save as much money as possible. The next month will know which tournament is really about our beloved sport, and which is only in it for the money. The French Open already showed us its ugly face, who will be next?

2020 will most likely be a year without tennis being played in front of a crowd. What 2021 happens, remains to be seen. But with the danger of the Corona Virus lingering, mass gatherings will always remain a risk in the near future, till a effective vacchine is being developed.

I think its time for tennis to think smaller. To slow down things. Downsize tournaments, restrict attendance, spend less money. Who will pass this test? And who will fail to adapt to this new reality?

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
LoL as if that fuking useless exho LC were not "for the money" and the shameless gloating of Mirka and her husband.

FedCult hypocrisy reaching stratospheric level today, what an amusing sight to witness.

·
Registered
7,054 Posts
I think its time for tennis to think smaller. To slow down things. Downsize tournaments, restrict attendance, spend less money. Who will pass this test? And who will fail to adapt to this new reality?
This is true for almost anything. It's time for people to realise that the planet is actually limited.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
I think professional sport is done for the year. People are forgetting that experts are already anticipating new waves of infections in the fall. By then we know more about the corona virus, but it would still be very irresponsible to resume daily life as usual.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
RG has made a totally desperate unilateral attempt to beat others to the money , I agree , with OP recent posting history . I would say bravo STG for both making a lot of sense AND trolling at the same time . You're really going for the mtf grand slam this year:cool:

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
I see JGroove is liking a lot of anti-Fed posts; I thought he set himself up as the MTF guru and all things to all men. But now he is exposed as just another Nadovic tard.

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts
the fact that we have internet in full speed makes things worse, it is like the plague or WW2 days but you hear and read everything, brain cannot process it and gives 404. At least if this was 100 years ago I would have minded my business in my yard, reading and working, just checking radio few times a day. disasters/outbreaks in globalised world for you.

·
Premium Member
12,053 Posts
Is there anyone truly neutral on here? I doubt it. Maybe me, but even I am biased at times.
I'm a big 4 fan, but want to see Federer succeed over the other two.

I really dont think there are any true unbiased or neutral fans

·
Registered
7,054 Posts

Maybe Leng Jai?

From the past there were some neutral members on here but over time you develop a preference for a member of the big 3, even if you weren't a fan of any of them at the beginning.
Even players, if you ask them they are biased as they have preferences, despite being competitors!

·
Registered
9,482 Posts
Thank god it's not too much of a test for tards, who keep swinging just like in tennis heyday.

·
Premium Member
12,053 Posts
Is there anyone truly neutral on here? I doubt it. Maybe me, but even I am biased at times.

·
Premium Member
12,053 Posts
Maybe Leng Jai?

From the past there were some neutral members on here but over time you develop a preference for a member of the big 3, even if you weren't a fan of any of them at the beginning.
Even players, if you ask them they are biased as they have preferences, despite being competitors!
Leng jai is pretty neutral, outside of Haas.

Yeah everybody not named the big three will still probably have their preferences of one Big 3 over the other.

For example Kyrgios is a Federer fan, but not Novak or Rafa. I'm sure the same goes for a lot of other guys

·
Your visions will happen
51,258 Posts
I see JGroove is liking a lot of anti-Fed posts; I thought he set himself up as the MTF guru and all things to all men. But now he is exposed as just another Nadovic tard.
I like Nadal the most of the three and appreciate the other two for their contributions to the game. I love the game. And we have 3 of the top 5 all time players playing right now

In these times one must keep their head while all those around are losing theirs. Fedtards are losing it cause they think Fed's records will be broken, and Djokotards are losing it cause they think he might not be able to break them. Seems Rafa fans are the only sane ones right now

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I wonder when this forum is going to be officially renamed "Men's Coronavirus Forums"? ;)

In the meantime, here's a great article with 9 tips for staying positive during all the nuttiness:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts