Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.
10,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No draw yet, but with Safin and Puerta out it looks like Kiwi is going to be the #7 seed. Auf Gehts Kiwi !!!

:yeah:

·
Registered
382 Posts
He might not go.He is having problems getting his visa to go to russia with the new laws,especially if he has to go back a second time in a month.Poor baby.Meanwhile,even if i am sick like a dog right now,lets smile and all look at those new pics of him,in a suit! a real model.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I hope Kiwi will play Moscow.

Reactions: Neely

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
JMG said:
As I understand it only St.Petersburg is a problem at the moment because of the visa.
Yes, that's how it is. Moscow is no problem, only St. Petersburg.

·
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.
10,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Neely said:
Yes, that's how it is. Moscow is no problem, only St. Petersburg.
So he'll at least definately be in Moscow? Well at least that is good news and hopefully he can work out the mess with St. Petersburg.

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
simpleternity said:
So he'll at least definately be in Moscow? Well at least that is good news and hopefully he can work out the mess with St. Petersburg.
As far as I understood the case now it is that you cannot ask for two visas in advance. He needs one for Moscow and it automatically becomes void when he leaves Russia for playing in Spain. And after playing in Madrid he would need another visa for St Petersburg for which he cannot apply anymore in time because it would need him to go in person to a Russian representation in Germany.

Germany and Russia are very important European trading partners to each other, so it's really crap that there are still so many complicated visa issues between these two countries.

Cool would be if he replaces St Petersburg by another tournament in this week. But I don't think it will happen and he would need a wildcard as the entry deadline is already over.

Reactions: zethand

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Really dislike this draw,he,Max and Gilles are in the same section. :help:
Good luck to him! :D

Reactions: Neely

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
Kiwi wins 6-4 6-1

next round against Mayer

·
Registered
26,102 Posts
Kiefer d. Popp 6-4 6-1

2nd round against Mayer. I hope he can defeat him this time.

Still no Semifinal this year. :eek:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Great win but i hope that he can win aginst Mayer cause I saw the match in miami and it wasn't pretty.He was not happy after the match when I talked to him so I,m pretty sure he wants to win badly.goodluck to him.

·
Banned
472 Posts
Don't know why he wudn't be happy with a 6-4, 6-1 win, but I guess he's just being a perfectionist. I believe he can beat Mayer. Good Luck!!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
Kiwi third match on court #2 against Mayer!

·
Registered
247 Posts
A tough match against Mayer but I'm sure he can pull it out :)

1 - 20 of 100 Posts