Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
21,394 Posts

And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
point at 5-3* in the tb had me on the chair. there was also one where Vesely was hitting overheads and Thiem sending them back from basically the stands and at the end managed to make a passing shot out of Vesely's last overhead.
Thiem was really awesome defending, turned a lot of rallies around with massive CC FHs and BH passing shots.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
so this is the future of tennis 2m-pushing mental midget, nice!

GG Thiem

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Vesely has certainly established himself as the next Ferrer/Almagro. Every match he plays has at least a little bit of a choke element.
netted BH at 4-2 in the tb was Melzeresque

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
Flashy but good stuff from Austriaminic Thiem.

There's that big hype about Vesely. I only watched two matches from him, this one and the other one agaist Murray :lol: But maybe I'm just unlucky and the kid is not that bad. But boy, what a pusher :lol:

·
23,063 Posts
I am so happy...kind of worth it after a long break waiting for them to play, and have to say the drama and shots were good. Thiem seem to be serving a little better today, but I think unlike in Hamburg Vesely at least tried to fight during the 2nd Set. Thiem was more control I think in the 1st Set and managed to win it. During the start he was shaky but managed to get it done. However in the 2nd Set Thiem start to become shaky and Vesely tried to prevent a 6-0 scoreline this time. I still thought Thiem was still in control but Vesely took his shots from time to time while Thiem was as I said shaky and had more BP openings. He was broken later on but Vesely was broken after an erroneous game. TB came then Thiem broke early, then broken back. However around the middle part there was this shot where he really defended Vesely's overheads well and a final passing FH to get the point. Was broken back a little bit later but got control of the match after that. Mama Thiem (first time I saw her) happy!

·
Registered
57,587 Posts
Flashy but good stuff from Austriaminic Thiem.

There's that big hype about Vesely. I only watched two matches from him, this one and the other one agaist Murray :lol: But maybe I'm just unlucky and the kid is not that bad. But boy, what a pusher :lol:
The fact that he is a pusher makes his choking so much more impressive :worship: He goes for nothing and still misses.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,392 Posts
What happened to kowchi's thread anout Thiem

had an artistic MSPaint of Thiem that I'd like to save

·
Ace Loveforty
83,392 Posts
And who is the commentator in Kitzbuhel?

He is clueless all the time

1 - 20 of 40 Posts