Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Losing to choking Mathieu, congratulation :worship:

This was exactly that match you would expect to finish with a classic mathieuesque scoreline like 6-3, 4-6, 1-6 as PHM was set and break up, then started to make DFs to broke himself, was also set point down...simply ideal for a turnaround involving Mathieu...but...no...Klizan lost 5-7.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Did not expect Martin to win this, he is out of sorts, and he even fired his coach Martin Damm a few days ago. I have lost hope for this talented, yet very weak-minded nitwit.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Klizan game is horrible to watch.

My eyes feel like there bleeding from watching so many unforced errors , if i ever have to watch him again i think il give up on tennis.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
PHM played well until 6-3-4-2, then the nerves visably kicked in. When he got broken for 4-4 I stopped watching, thinking he was going to choke another one, but am pleasantly surprised to see he won it.

·
G!G!L!
724 Posts
Paulo :yeah: Just as I thought he might be done he gets back to the top 100 :speakles:

·
Registered
10,190 Posts
Yay! :D
Where does Paulo get the desire to still play qualifing and even challengers after all these years?

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Yay! :D
Where does Paulo get the desire to still play qualifing and even challengers after all these years?
He is healthy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts