Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How about Kenny De Schepper beating Goffin @ 5.09? If it's true that Goffin is ill like it says on his Facebook-page, then there might be a good chance of De Schepper winning this. I'm going with the Frenchman, small stakes.

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Safarova 1.30/Stevens 1.55 @ 2.01 over Mladenovic/Mchale!
Duckworth +3games(1.95) over Stevie J,few coins on ml 2.70!
Andujar -2games(1.77) over Melzer!

GL-leans on Lisicki +4.5/Muguruza +3.5!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Strange play from Monaco J. :(

Knowle J. / Marach O.
Ivanovic A.
Jovanovski could win this 2:0

GL
When was the last time you saw Jovanovski win easy? Battling from behind always seems to fuel her with adrenalin. Bad selection in my opinion; it is always very difficult to start a new week winning 2-0 especially when you were really busy the week before. three sets or a jovanovski loss guaranteed here!

·
Registered
43 Posts
When was the last time you saw Jovanovski win easy? Battling from behind always seems to fuel her with adrenalin. Bad selection in my opinion; it is always very difficult to start a new week winning 2-0 especially when you were really busy the week before. three sets or a jovanovski loss guaranteed here!
last time was against Svitolina ;)
Last play was on 27.7. for both players.My oppinion is that Rogowska had more difficult week because she had to (Q ) to the tournament.

Does Rogowska have won any of players under 70. place?

This is just my opinion and i know,that Bojana could lose this match,but not because she is tired... ;)

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I have a feeling Melzer could win today. Andujar must be a bit tired and couldn't care less after winning a title two days ago, I think.
Melzer has had some good (clay) results lately (apart from the beating he took from Vesely) and he'll have the crowd behind him.

6/10 @2.2

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I have a feeling Melzer could win today. Andujar must be a bit tired and couldn't care less after winning a title two days ago, I think.
Melzer has had some good (clay) results lately (apart from the beating he took from Vesely) and he'll have the crowd behind him.

6/10 @2.2
I hope you're right on this one, I took Melzer 2-1 set betting. I figure Andujar might be able to win a set due to his high quality of play but Jurgen will be motivated to win in his home town.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I find the play with her especially early in a tournament is to win the match 2 sets to 1. She should be her opponent today but again in woman's tennis who the hell knows? Still smarting from the Keys loss yesterday:(

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I hope you're right on this one, I took Melzer 2-1 set betting. I figure Andujar might be able to win a set due to his high quality of play but Jurgen will be motivated to win in his home town.
I just heard on German Eurosport that he told them he's got a shoulder injury and he can't serve properly.. :facepalm:
I'm out, layed the bet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts