Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Granollers won a mega rally at *3-4 BP down only to hand away the game by hitting two consecutive DF at deuce. In the next game he breaks, but drops serve again while trying to stay in the set by hitting another two DF in a row at 0-30 :lol:

Despite an ugly hiccup at *5-3 30-0 Thiem was simply the better player in the second set, so it was good he kept his composure. Three absolute zingers in the final game, one FH and two BH. First SF!

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
Another fine result for tennis. Hopefully Dom has enough left in the tank to put up a good show against Monaco as it is a great chance to make the final.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Yes!:bounce:

marcel must really hate seeing domi's name in his draw at this point. he's lost to him 3 times this year already

its a very good thing domi was able to finish this in 3 with monaco to play later on today

·
Registered
710 Posts
Only saw last game. Hopefully Thiem makes the final at least, that was a decent last game from him to break Granollers.

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
Kitzbuhel QF: (5) Thiem def. (2) Granollers 6-3 7-5

Two wins away from his maiden ATP title and at home, no less.

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
For that winners in the final game I excuse that horrible choke at 5-3.

Some very nice winners again today :worship:

First SF for Dominic: Mega!!! :woohoo:

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
One step closer to the title

BAMOS Dom

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
Great attacking tennis on display by Thiem.
He hits a lot of winners from the back of the court, but needs to work on his approach. Some doubles would be helpful I guess.

That last game put the icing on the cake! Fantastic shotmaking!

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Granollers
Monaco
???
Profit

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
dom :woohoo: please keep winning!!

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
one down, one to go, luckily it's Monaco in SF (and it's almost done as I type... just has to win one set more)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts