Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
19,673 Posts
I don't really like to gloat as I didn't do when he won 3 slams in 2015 or when he won RG in 2016, but this time the gloating is really deserved.
As weak the draw as it was for Nadal in 2017 USO, but no Nadal fans acknowledged it to this day. Nadal's record is inflated in USO.

Today, when we arrived at MP I felt like vs Delpo in 2018 USO: Novak got it done the most convenient and convincing way. No complaints whatsoever.

Not sure why they're not going for something more epic.
Did Federer or Nadal fans invent something better? Why the need for going "more epic"? It's not Game of Thrones, not some fake imaginary world.
It just imitates the ancient world order, where the highest member of a community/society was the king.

·
NAPRED NOLE
1,716 Posts
It’s time he finally wins all GS this year. Thiem can do the hard work and knock out Rafa in Paris and the rest is in Djokovic’s hands. The King is ready to win it all.

·
The Last Mohican
24,737 Posts
I don't really like to gloat as I didn't do when he won 3 slams in 2015 or when he won RG in 2016, but this time the gloating really deserved.
As weak the draw as it was for Nadal in 2017 USO was, but no Nadal fans acknowledged it to this day. Nadal's record is inflated in USO.
Not just 2017, but 2019 was very weak too, with Berrettini and avoiding Nole because of Stan, along with Meddy handing Wafa a two set lead and then choking when he lead the 5th and had a real chance to win and was the favourite.

With 2013 Djoker was coming in dead-tired in the final after an epic with Stan (yet again), and same story in 2010 with an epic vs Federer in the semis while Wafa had Youzhny.

Despite that, it took a brainless choke from Nole (wasted 3 BP to serve for 2-1 in sets) for Nadal to win that year.

As for more gloating, I only want to say one statistic:

From US Open 2013, Nadal went 0-10 against Nole off-clay.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
congrats to Novak and his tards, he is the co-goat now for sure, one more slam i reckon will tip him over the edge.

Image result for clapping gif

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Federer has more: Grand Slams (20-18), Wimbledons (8-5), US Opens (5-3), WTF (6-5), Titles overall (103-82)
Djokovic has more: Weeks at No. 1 (311 at least-310), Australian Opens (9-6), Masters (36-28), winning H2H (27-23)

Very close race between them now, inevitably will go the way of Novak, but both their careers and Nadals will always be astonishing.

Reactions: A_Skywalker

·
Registered
19,673 Posts
Federer has more: Grand Slams (20-18), Wimbledons (8-5), US Opens (5-3), WTF (6-5), Titles overall (103-82)
Djokovic has more: Weeks at No. 1 (311 at least-310), Australian Opens (9-6), Masters (36-28), winning H2H (27-23)

Very close race between them now, inevitably will go the way of Novak, but both their careers and Nadals will always be astonishing.
Djokovic will probably surpass Federer in slam count (unless he has a career threatening injury this or next season) and he may win another WTF/YEC this November.
For US Open he most probably won't take another 2 titles, and he won't care about overall titles that much from this point on.
Federer could still get the overall titles record if he wins a few more to overtake Connors.

Reactions: swissmaestro92

·
Banned
443 Posts
4-3 is a result of luck and not being the best HC player. Wafa is 0-18 against Fed/Djoko since AO 2014 off-clay.

He only won USO because he dodged a fresh, non-choking Nole. Stan and Fed tired him out during his losses in 2010 and 2013, and that's the only reason he lost.
Luck hahaha. 2-1 h2h is the killer bud. Djokovic is Nadal's bunny on US OPen hardcourts. Stats are there for all to see.

·
Banned
443 Posts

Nadal will be GOAT as will win the slam race and has Olympic Gold which is massive like it was for Graf.

·
Registered
408 Posts
It's occasions like this which emphasise just how scary Djokefam really is.
Yep, they decided to worship the Dark Lord. They rejected the path of light and wisdom embodied by Federer and opted to take the path of enternal damnation and darkness.

·
Banned
443 Posts
Yep, they decided to worship the Dark Lord. They rejected the path of light and wisdom embodied by Federer and opted to take the path of enternal damnation and darkness.
and hence he is on 18 and the third or 4th wheel .Light always beats the dark.

·
Banned
443 Posts
I don't really like to gloat as I didn't do when he won 3 slams in 2015 or when he won RG in 2016, but this time the gloating is really deserved.
As weak the draw as it was for Nadal in 2017 USO, but no Nadal fans acknowledged it to this day. Nadal's record is inflated in USO.

Today, when we arrived at MP I felt like vs Delpo in 2018 USO: Novak got it done the most convenient and convincing way. No complaints whatsoever.

Did Federer or Nadal fans invent something better? Why the need for going "more epic"? It's not Game of Thrones, not some fake imaginary world.
It just imitates the ancient world order, where the highest member of a community/society was the king.
How can you be gloating lol when Djokovic had Nadal injured Federer not there and the no.114 in the SF lol.
The gloating is by Nadal fans still laughing at Djokovic and ivanisevic. 20-18 lol. Suck it bud.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
A path that you Lord Voldemort should know all too well eh?

Image result for Voldemort gif

·
Registered
408 Posts
A path that you Lord Voldemort should know all too well eh?

Image result for Voldemort gif
Lol, I could swear I saw that face some 10+ hours ago on Rod Laver Arena after the match point. Deja vu.

Reactions: swissmaestro92

·
Registered
835 Posts
Stay salty. Karatsev in a semi final makes your comments hilarious. Nadal 4-3 USO and 20-18. Deal with it.
I wouldn't recommend exchanges with Mr. "Never-got-laid, the last pelican", if you know what I mean.

Reactions: dataworf
21 - 40 of 54 Posts