·
Premium Member
12,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KING will win WTF.

Sorry that JESTER had to get 5th place.

But any problem cannot be found?

King to win his 10th WTF final

Fix the god damn ruins , so it shows up on desktop so I don't have to post on GM

·
King Of Tennis
4,241 Posts
King at blowing 40-15 leads? He better hope he can win this tournament because other than that embarrassing display at Wimbledon, it'll be the only noteworthy thing he did the entire year. Other than him, nobody cares about Basel, Laver Crap or Halle.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
If the "king" wants to put himself in the same sentence with pretenders like Zverev and Dimitrov, who won their WTFs at the end of their slamless years instead to win a slam and then crown the successful year with the WTF title (like the real champions do), then by all means - he should go for it.

·
Registered
27,332 Posts
The great man was the last person it I thought of when I saw the word king in the title.

·
Premium Member
20,764 Posts
Lol, are you high, Kowchi?

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Yes he´s the favorite by ranking so, no, any problem cannot be found this time, specially if he wins the title :)

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Winning all these titles as a fossil is really throwing down the gauntlet to Nadovic. And has won the last 6 v Nadal on HC and was the better player v Djoke in the last 3. GOAT and King.

·
Registered
9,012 Posts
Well ...King? Maestro isn't enough?

But congrats on posting the most ridiculous pix of Fed ever, surely not your intention!

·
Registered
278 Posts
King at blowing 40-15 leads? He better hope he can win this tournament because other than that embarrassing display at Wimbledon, it'll be the only noteworthy thing he did the entire year. Other than him, nobody cares about Basel, Laver Crap or Halle.
Embarrassing ? getting to another final of the most prestigious tournament in the world that he's won a record 8 times ,and having two match points lol ! I'm guessing your a 12 year old school girl that just comes out with stupid statements for shits and giggles .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts