Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Amazing that fIick cost him 3 miIIion + fines, a GS titIe & a dent in his undefeated record. But USO20 wiII also forever b tainted as the major that Zverev was actuaIIy in a finaI.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Amazing that fIick cost him 3 miIIion + fines, a GS titIe & a dent in his undefeated record. But USO20 wiII also forever b tainted as the major that Zverev was actuaIIy in a finaI.
Spitting facts like a boss there mate.

Reactions: Phillo

·
Premium Member
8,956 Posts
Djokvak should consider himself lucky, Pablo was all over him and if he won that he could very well face the same Zverev that toyed with him in Rome and WTF finals.

Reactions: Johnny Groove

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Wow. At that angle, it appears that DFaultovic was looking straight at poor Ms. Clark as he hit the ball at her, while she is obviously looking down the line, not him.

And many of his followers say his accuracy is second to none...

I wonder if the officials saw this angle.

Shockingly,
masterclass

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
Indeed, masterclass.

They would never refute his precision in a match and call it luck, but here of course it was simply bad luck. Debatable.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Djokvak should consider himself lucky, Pablo was all over him and if he won that he could very well face the same Zverev that toyed with him in Rome and WTF finals.
Conveniently forgetting he was “lucky” in same scenario in Edmund match too but whatever keeps u tards content & happy for your boy PCB for his first ‘victory’ over no.1 in the incomplete match i suppose 🙄

·
Registered
186 Posts
Conveniently forgetting he was “lucky” in same scenario in Edmund match too but whatever keeps u tards content & happy for your boy PCB for his first ‘victory’ over no.1 in the incomplete match i suppose 🙄
I keep laughing at all the tards who keep ruing about the lost opportunity 😂..... Dude gets a cakewalk draw with both his USO Nemeses absent (Stan and Rafa), and yet botches it up with unerring precision (ironically).

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Problem for Nole now is to win FO he'd likely have to beat Thiem in a SF (given last year's draw) and then Nadal in a potential final. Hard task with potential of SF taking too much out of him.

Dom has now won 4 of the last 6 meetings v Djokovic on clay and hard court so the fear factor has long gone compared to their first 5 meetings which were mostly comfortable straight set wins.

Of course a wounded and motivated Djokovic is a very dangerous player as he will be now but I imagining he'll be looking at the draw and hoping Dom ends up in Nadal's half if that's possible?

·
Registered
67,731 Posts
King? You mean kyrgios? He is terrible on clay...

·
Registered
67,731 Posts
Problem for Nole now is to win FO he'd likely have to beat Thiem in a SF (given last year's draw) and then Nadal in a potential final. Hard task with potential of SF taking too much out of him.

Dom has now won 4 of the last 6 meetings v Djokovic on clay and hard court so the fear factor has long gone compared to their first 5 meetings which were mostly comfortable straight set wins.

Of course a wounded and motivated Djokovic is a very dangerous player as he will be now but I imagining he'll be looking at the draw and hoping Dom ends up in Nadal's half if that's possible?
Do you know thery are not playing this year with 2019 drawing right? Because it’s as possible for djokovic to have Thiem on his half as it is for nadal, yet you are complaining already about novak’a draw. Nice

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Do you know thery are not playing this year with 2019 drawing right? Because it’s as possible for djokovic to have Thiem on his half as it is for nadal, yet you are complaining already about novak’a draw. Nice
Not at all, I was just saying FO is hardest slam for Nole to win now by a long way as he wouldn't lose any sleep going through Thiem-Nadal-Fed on grass if the draw produced that and even on hardcourt he'd feel confident but much tougher on clay which people are underestimating considering Dom has beaten him at RG twice in last three years. Will have to see how gassed Dom is from winning but he's got further than Nole at last 3 RGs so would be interesting how much of a favourite Djokovic would actually be if the two met.

French Open is a very hard one for him to win otherwise he'd have won it more than once in his career so will likely pile the pressure on him at AO 2021.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Djoker will win this no doubt in my mind whatsoever, the only one stopping him this year was an incompetent referee. The amount of backlash that got is prove such mistakes will not be made in the rest of the year.

Reactions: DjokoKing
61 - 77 of 77 Posts