Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
He's never won it in October, when the temperature is really cold and the ball isn't bouncing nearly as high.

For the first few days of the tournament, the temperatures are supposed to be fairly warm (but not hot). Of course, weather forecasts can be pretty unreliable this far out. And since they usually change the forecasts about 10 times a day, I wouldn't be surprised if the forecast looks completely different tomorrow. :ROFLMAO:

But one thing's certain—the average temperatures for Paris aren't that high right now. So, the odds definitely favor cooler weather for the tournament.

Edit: Please ignore the first paragraph. I thought the main draw started on Sept. 21. ;)

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
It shows 69 for September 27 (which is Day 1, I think?). And it will only get cooler from there.

Oh, thanks for pointing that out. I thought the main draw started this Sunday!! ;)

Looks like I was a week off. Well, any forecast beyond 9 days is, on average, not worth looking at. Just looking at the historical average is a better bet, as you can see here:

And the historical average for Sept. 27 in Paris is about 65/50.

As for what will happen, it's anybody's guess. It would be funny if the weather ended up being extremely above average for the whole two weeks of the tournament. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
8,956 Posts
He will win shit, Nadal or Thiem will destroy him if someone else doesn't do it before.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
No worries. Order will be restored to ATP when things get back to normal***. :D

***2020 COVID Year.

Respectfully,
masterclass

·
Registered
371 Posts
Nole will win RG and complete the double double. He will protect ATP from the next gens until a worthy successor to big 3/4/5 comes along. We are not worthy.

·
Registered
63 Posts
41 - 60 of 77 Posts