1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
48,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Don't find either anything special. But if I had to choose then I would go for Tina, can't stand Kim at all both personality and looks wise.

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Considering these are two of my least favorite celebrities in the world the easy answer is neither.

Reactions: Henry Chinaski

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
This one is easy, Kim Kardashian is a bimbo while Tina Fey seems relatively intelligent. Combine this with the fact that Kim has had plastic surgery, a huge turn-off, we are left with Tina :yeah:.

·
Your visions will happen
48,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
10,322 Posts
I can get you not liking Kim because of the stuff she does, says, or her personality. Yes, she's a bimbo.

But to say she isn't hot? I mean, come on.
OK I suppose if you go just by looks I suppose you're right. Bur I'd like to see her without make-up before making an affirmative decision :p

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
I've always found plastic surgery and sextapes the opposite of sexy. It's strange.. but hey Ms (Mrs?) Kardashian enjoys life, good for her. Got nothing against her.

I enjoy people with bright bubbly sorts of personalities, and Tina Fey portrays that in bucket loads. I don't know how either are away from the lens so it's impossible to determine, but instinct definitely favours Tina. Personality and substance > Looks, every single time.

Reactions: Seingeist

·
Registered
23,908 Posts
kim was really beautiful i have to admit, but she made herself look so fake with plastic surgery and also she made stupid choices, i mean i even put her sisters over her and i dont like kourtney at all but at least she has the smarts to have a business(even though her voice sounds like the most retarded drug addict person ive ever seen:eek::eek::eek:) Khloe is my fave sister outta all of the sisters, shes real about her shit and she knows what shes talking about:rocker:, i like the younger sibs but their nothing but spoil brats to me:ras: and her mom well who ever watches "Keeping up with the Kardashians" should know why i dont like her:superlol: and Bruce, he good/bad but not worst:shrug:, and the brother.....no words really:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts