Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really have the feeling that Kiefer will win the Countrywide Classic. He has played well so far, and seems to be able to keep up really well with most players and still come out on top. What do you guys think? Only problem might be Blake.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I really have the feeling that Kiefer will win the Countrywide Classic. He has played well so far, and seems to be able to keep up really well with most players and still come out on top. What do you guys think? Only problem might be Blake.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Berrer shouldn't be a problem, afterwards Stepanek/Fish in the Semi's, also sounds realistic to me. could be a tough final for him, he'll probably end up runner-up again.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
He is definately playing better than anyone else in the tournament. I'm not suprised after the way he played against Santoro at Wimbledon either. The only thing that might hold him back is his record in finals might affect him. But if he plays mentally strong he will win.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To be honest I think, had Keifer not lost that opening match in Rhode Island to Capdeville, he would have won the tournament. Santoro would not have been a problem for him to get past, as we know from Wimbledon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts