Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...didn't even show up and told the tournament staff the ankle injury from thailand in december was the reason. my god, that guy really wants to challenge pim pim when it comes to injuries.

i'm really wondering if he can be actually fit and ready to roll come melbourne. if this bad luck keeps sticking to his feet he might have another bad season, and he's not getting younger.

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
I thought it was his shoulder :shrug: That's what it says on the ATP site :confused:

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right now the eurosport commentator confirms what you're saying. first they said it was the ankle injury, now they say it was his shoulder.

kiefer apparently is wreck from head to toes...

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
right now the eurosport commentator confirms what you're saying. first they said it was the ankle injury, now they say it was his shoulder.

kiefer apparently is wreck from head to toes...
Maybe he should have taken longer to make sure he was fully fit first :shrug: I'm not going to lie - I don't particularly like the guy and I wanted Tursunov to win, but I still hate it when any player has so many illnesses and injuries :sad: I hope he can get 100% fit and return to his best level.

·
Registered
26,105 Posts
ATP

"Right shoulder" was wrong. It's only the injury from Thailand, but probably nothing serious.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
I don't want to nitpick but the thread title is very misleading, it suggests Kiefer retired during the match with Tursunov. It should be something like 'Kiefer withdraws' or 'Kiefer pulls out of'.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts