Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Psycho Kiefer defeats french elf in a three hours " ball boys nightmare " match !!!

Great job psycho, even though your lack of consistency is something to worry about.
Great job Clement, coming from the qualies, I hope your back in your level , it´s always nice to watch you

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Re: Psycho Kiefer defeats french elf in a three hours " ball boys nightmare " match !!!

whats the deal with the nicknames, not just this thread but for alot this week...put the players fucking name that his parents gave him

hey the StupiedMotherFuker beat the GayAsshole--now u go figure who that is

·
Registered
940 Posts
Re: Psycho Kiefer defeats french elf in a three hours " ball boys nightmare " match !!!

Should Roger advance tonight, Kiefer will give him a match, he always gives Roger a tough time.

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
Bye bye Arnie :bigwave: :lol:

Reactions: Neely

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts

Hurrah for Kiwi. He prepared a tasty dish today.

And that will make sense to a select few people and I don't care that most people won't get it.

·
Registered
70,027 Posts

RDucky said:
whats the deal with the nicknames, not just this thread but for alot this week...put the players fucking name that his parents gave him

what's the deal with the constant gay comments?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

RDucky said:

I´ll put the " players fucking name " if I " fucking " want to do it .
FUCK OFF JERK

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
Sure, well done for Kiwi! :banana: He played much more diffident in the third and fourth set, mostly just shuffling the balls back. Problem will be that this will never challenge Federer, he needs to be more powerful and aggressive then. Today, it was enough because it was clear that Clément ran out of energy during that time. Clément was much more dangerous in the first two sets, but towards the end he could hardly set anymore highlights. A long way for him to this third round, though.

savestheday91 said:

And that will make sense to a select few people and I don't care that most people won't get it.
;) :yeah:

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Neely said:
Sure, well done for Kiwi! :banana: He played much more diffident in the third and fourth set, mostly just shuffling the balls back. Problem will be that this will never challenge Federer, he needs to be more powerful and aggressive then. Today, it was enough because it was clear that Clément ran out of energy during that time. Clément was much more dangerous in the first two sets, but towards the end he could hardly set anymore highlights. A long way for him to this third round, though.
You're right, this game won't really trouble Federer. (maybe he can get into a 4th set like Wimbledon)
btw. Kiefer is now H2H 5:1 against Clement :cool:

·
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.
10,986 Posts

savestheday91 said:

;)

He remembered to leave his apron in the hotel and wear his tennis clothes today. Good Kiwi, now enjoy your sushi dinner!

Chef Kiwi will now prepare a special dish for Roger :p

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts

KarolBeckFan said:
what's the deal with the constant gay comments?
constant? really

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts

G_Hughes said:
I´ll put the " players fucking name " if I " fucking " want to do it .
FUCK OFF JERK
right on dude.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I like that time at Wimbledon when Kiefer played Roger, and like danced in the middle of the point. That was when I started really loving Kiefer, because he is goofy and nice and funny.

AUF GEHTS KIWI!

·
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.
10,986 Posts
liptea said:
I like that time at Wimbledon when Kiefer played Roger, and like danced in the middle of the point. That was when I started really loving Kiefer, because he is goofy and nice and funny.

AUF GEHTS KIWI!
That and the German talk show he was on... ;)

Kiwi's gonna go on Conan and be the funniest boy ever, cuz he is. :yeah:

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts

simpleternity said:
;)

He remembered to leave his apron in the hotel and wear his tennis clothes today. Good Kiwi, now enjoy your sushi dinner!

Chef Kiwi will now prepare a special dish for Roger :p

What can I say, thanks to you I'm a closet Kiwi fan :)

Chef Kiwi will sautee and serve Roger the most special of meals.

Right after a round of rollerblading ;)

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
simpleternity said:
That and the German talk show he was on... ;)

Kiwi's gonna go on Conan and be the funniest boy ever, cuz he is. :yeah:
The German talk show!!! I don't even understand Kiwi and I laughed every time he said anything even though I didn't comprehend what he was actually saying! He is just so funny, he exudes funniness!

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
well done kiwi
now prepare to be abused in the next round ;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts