Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
And then more impressively followed it up with a win over Jesse Levine, who's been on a tear and just won two challengers in a row.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
:haha: :haha: Isner still has a better serve than Karlovic? :haha: :haha:
I agree Isner is no Karlovic, but don't laugh too hard. Last time Ivo played Kevin Kim he broke Ivo 3 times! The guy is an excellent returner and baseliner. He just needs more of a serve of his own.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Isner :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
I agree Isner is no Karlovic, but don't laugh too hard. Last time Ivo played Kevin Kim he broke Ivo 3 times! The guy is an excellent returner and baseliner. He just needs more of a serve of his own.
I agree, I believe we would see Isner in Top 50 next year

I guarantee it

Reactions: Grinder

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
:haha::haha::haha:

simply i cant believe this result

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Unfortunately, Kim's return didn't help him the last time he played Nadal. As Gilbert always says about Nadal, there was some wooding going on the last time they played! Seriously guys, if Nadal had serve (let's not pretend he can serve) he would be winning matches much easier and his body would be less banged up! I would give the best returner title to Murray though.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Unfortunately, Kim's return didn't help him the last time he played Nadal. As Gilbert always says about Nadal, there was some wooding going on the last time they played! Seriously guys, if Nadal had serve (let's not pretend he can serve) he would be winning matches much easier and his body would be less banged up! I would give the best returner title to Murray though.
? Are you in the wrong thread?

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
No. Just pointing out that return game is not everything just as strong serve is not everything. But I would take bomb serves over Kim's so called great return game. Isner's loss is due to his incompetence.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Wow :haha: :haha:
too much hype for Isner IMO. But still this loss is stll shocking.
But kevin kim. :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts