Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kei Nishikori has married his longtime girlfriend Mai Yamauchi. Nishikori announced on his personal app that the couple had registered their marriage on December 11, 2020.

Mai Yamauchi - Born in Toyama Prefecture on October 20, 1991. Debuted on stage in 2012 under the stage name of Mai Tachibana. After that, she appeared in the Kobe Collection and Tokyo Collection as a fashion model. Even after changing the name to Ako Mizuki, she served as a commercial for local Toyama and a main model for magazines, but has already retired.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Congratulations! to the couple. Kei is one of the nicest guys on the tour.

An old video of them both 👇

Reactions: Notax

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
good for Kei :)

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
結婚おめでとう!

·
9,510 Posts
A japanese client of mine says that the nation dont approve and see her as a gold digger. Some coaches he had in past ban her from matches

Any truth?

·
justice for all
16,228 Posts
She looks cute. If they are happy who cares what people say.

·
Your visions will happen
49,193 Posts
A japanese client of mine says that the nation dont approve and see her as a gold digger. Some coaches he had in past ban her from matches

Any truth?
He seems like a nice guy so he's not going to have a cadre of women

If he got the best he could, well on him

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Awfully presumptious that a nation can label a woman a gold digger, based on what exactly. shame on the fake news media for perpetuating such rubbish.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts

Any truth?
How the #@&% do we know?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Nishikori is over 30 now, his body is beaten up, he's a smaller guy under six foot, a lot of mileage and a lot of hard yards training. Chang at 30 began to fade quickly. It's father time taking down Kei not the new wife. Pure nonsense to blame her.

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Nish doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who has a rigorous off season/court training while still being younger to big 3 in addition to not having similar genetics in avoiding rash of injuries past few years, so wouldn’t put it down to his fiancée/wife. But then again, i don’t live in Japan like the Japanese so......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts