Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 144 Posts
These threads are nothing but a way to expose yourself to ridicule later. If you don't believe me, see the JJ v Grigor thread which is already becoming a massive joke. ;)
Kreped :cool:

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Dimitrov will have the better career only because he can stay healthy and Nishikori can't. Kei is the new Delpo.

Dimitrov is more talented but Nishikori has a great efficient attacking game.

he is in a different weight class. Dimitrov will surpass him

:facepalm: at the "of course" responses
Dimitrov is more talented IMO. Nishikori clearly has talent too, but he is nothing near underrated :lol:
This

This thread is obviously a baiting attempt. :lol:

This thread it's quite embarrassing for Nishikori really. Grigor can make everything with a racquet on the court, I've doubts if even Federer has more raw talent than him, lef alone Nishikori (good player, future stable top 10 if healty helps, but he doesn't has great variety to be placed in the same talent level of Dimitrov).

This

This thread it's quite embarrassing for Nishikori really. Grigor can make everything with a racquet on the court, I've doubts if even Federer has more raw talent than him, lef alone Nishikori (good player, future stable top 10 if healty helps, but he doesn't has great variety to be placed in the same talent level of Dimitrov).
brb, gonna grab some popcorns

This

Dimitrov doesn't have more variety than Kei. Even if he uses slice BH, Kei doesn't need to because he has a strong backhand and he is actually capable of creating angles and going DTL with it. Djokovic barely has any variety in his game; that doesn't make him talentless.

This

:confused::eek::haha:

Hmm, I think they're both pretty talented. :) Kei's breakability may be a problem, though.

This

Get help, mate.

Urgently.

This

Height of Dimitrov fanboyism..Doktor Carpet just entered a tier above FedererBulgaria and MichaelKrep. :worship: :worship:

Discussion starter · #37 ·
This

:haha: :superlol:

This

Of course he did. Dimitrov is a bad copy of Federer. Still an immense talent, but Federer is possible the single most talented player ever

This

Let's not get carried away here.
Kei is better at the moment. But Grigor passes through various stages, lost some time in Paris and Sewden, did not develop his physical strength fast enough (might be better for his long term health this way, knock on wood). Now he plays more calculated tennis, passive, since he can stay in the matches for longer. As RR said he was 2 years behind last season, good for 4 sets in GS. Still things to improve to crack the top 10. Lets see if he does. Nowadays thing are happening more slowly for the young players.

21 - 40 of 144 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.