Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
12,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Samurai Kei. :worship: Always been underrated compared to Biebertrov but now all tennis fans know what a great talent he has. :worship: It's a shame he can't stay healthy.

The greatest Asian player ever. :worship:

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
they are both talented, and they not playing in the same tournament. I don't get the need for comparison.

·
Registered
95 Posts
erm...depends how you count talent. he's definitely playing smarter at the moment and I wouldn't bet against him b/w the two. I do, however, believe Dimitrov has more natural variety and feel for the ball. his choice of shots and positioning is still lagging behind (even though it is much improved).

·
Registered
293 Posts
no doubt he is. its a shame that he gets injured else off the young lots he is the most talented and by far better than the rest. I hope he is injury free for the rest of the year and I am sure he will make the most out of it.

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
Good for the guys winning tournaments but the quality of tennis is getting worse and worse. Who of those young guys can produce a match like Federer/Nadal match in Rome 06 or Hamburg 07 or Djokovic/Nadal matches on clay
even Felly Lopez/Federer match in 2rd in Madrid 11 was way way greater than both finals today

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Samurai Kei. :worship: Always been underrated compared to Biebertrov but now all tennis fans know what a great talent he has. :worship: It's a shame he can't stay healthy.

The greatest Asian player ever. :worship:
The fact you felt the need to open this thread shows how wrong you are. He's not even the greatest Asian player ever, Srichaphan was far better than Nishikori ever will be.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
These threads are nothing but a way to expose yourself to ridicule later. If you don't believe me, see the JJ v Grigor thread which is already becoming a massive joke. ;)

1 - 20 of 144 Posts