• Karlovic

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Isner

Votes: 9 29.0%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Karlovic would win something like 6:2 6:3 on clay.

Outside clay, Karlovic would probably get the win with his sliced backhands making Isner clearly uncomfortable on the baseline.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
i mean anything could happen, as the match would come down to just a few points.

I'd lean towards Ivo tho. The better question is what would the head-to-head be out of 10 matches. I'd say Ivo 6-4. MAYBE 7-3 depending on surface. With one match, its just too tough to call. Whoever comes up with the even-more-massive-than-usual serves at the right times.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Isner clearly has the better game from the back of the court, and is a better mover I don't see how this is a question.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Isner clearly has the better game from the back of the court, and is a better mover I don't see how this is a question.
:haha: (and i'm a huge Isner fan!)

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Damn that match would be sooooo boring..
I chose Isner but it could go either way...

·
Registered
10,318 Posts
The one who would get a minibreak in the breaker :rolleyes:

Karlovic 7-6 7-6
He is way more complete player and least can win some points from the baseline consistently.

On clay Isner would be demolished.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
There's absolutely no way either would break serve. Isner's 1st and 2nd serves are just insane. Ivo's 1st serves are insane and the 2nd is pretty good and he can back it up against Isner. It would come down to TBs no questions. To be honest, despite being #1 Ivo fan, I think Isner is a more clutch server in the TB. He just bombs 1st serve after 1st serve in, and even if he throws in a 2nd serve it's pretty much unreturnable. Head to head my vote is Isner 7-3. However I think Ivo will consistently do better against the rest of the competition than Isner and will maintain a significantly higher ranking through his career (which hopefully will last at least 5 more years!)

·
Registered
10,318 Posts
:retard: :smash:

Good joke :lol:

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
karlovic should win it. he got lot more experience.
isner got an edge on bh. 2nd serve is good but lacks agressive game. He kind of baseline player.
but karlovic got the edge on serve,volleys, forehand and agressive game.

i don't think they would meet with each other atleast until next fall.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Tough to say, got to see it before no one knows what will happen in the match

·
Registered
268 Posts
who'd watch this match except for the quality of the serves.... BORING!!!

·
31,014 Posts
Isner lost 4 and 1 to Stadler this week, and Im pretty sure youve never heard of Stadler, thats how good this Isner is. Ivo easily.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Isner lost 4 and 1 to Stadler this week, and Im pretty sure youve never heard of Stadler, thats how good this Isner is. Ivo easily.

Whoa there killer, Isner has never played Stadler.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Isner hasn't even been a pro for 6 months, let's talk when he gets a bit of experience geez :lol:
Whoa there killer, Isner has never played Stadler.
moreover, he's not even playing this week. :lol:

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Not tennis

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Hypothetical.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts