Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Next up for Ivo is Haas. He's 3-1 against Haas. Interesting enough all 3 of Ivo's wins are on clay and Haas' one win is on hard.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Thomas Mario Haas should win this match vs the other boring croat

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
karlovic lost to good returners berdych and ferrer in his last tournaments. At the same time he beat another good returner llyton hewitt.
Based on these facts
I would say karlovic to beat haas in straight sets 7-6 6-3.
i wouldn't be dissapointed if he loses tommorow.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
karlovic lost to good returners berdych and ferrer in his last tournaments. At the same time he beat another good returner llyton hewitt.
Based on these facts
I would say karlovic to beat haas in straight sets 7-6 6-3.
i wouldn't be dissapointed if he loses tommorow.
You keep predicting Ivo will break serve :rolleyes:
Great week though, fun being an Ivo fan isn't it.

·
Registered
35,682 Posts
Type in mugs in the advanced search and see the amount of times me, you, Bilbo and Swisha have posted "Mugs match". :lol:
Yeah I wanted to change the wording around ;)

It's not our faults that the ATP is full of Mugs right now.

·
Registered
35,682 Posts
Tell me about it. I'm the bigger mug for the betting on these mugs.
Yep forsure we are mugs betting on other mugs, I always like the begining of the year much more, better money making goes on then IMO, gonna wrap it up for the year (try to at least) good luck the rest of the year man.

·
Registered
27,356 Posts
Haas better win. I can't believe he keeps losing to Dr. Ivo.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Haas got to win it, move up to play Blake again.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
You keep predicting Ivo will break serve :rolleyes:
Great week though, fun being an Ivo fan isn't it.
i predected him to break against pim pim
but i did not predict him to break clement. :lol: i didn't even enter that thread. :lol:

what i meant to say is if ivo can manage to beat Hewitt.(who is far more better player than tommy there is a good chance for Ivo to win against tommy. :)

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
The Mug Fever in on fire :D

Haas in 3

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i predected him to break against pim pim
but i did not predict him to break clement. :lol: i didn't even enter that thread. :lol:

what i meant to say is if ivo can manage to beat Hewitt.(who is far more better player than tommy there is a good chance for Ivo to win against tommy. :)
I agree, I think Ivo has a very good chance to win this one. Tommy seems to get very nervous in tight matches and has a problem executing in the clutch. And all Ivo matches are tight matches.

·
Registered
27,356 Posts
I agree, I think Ivo has a very good chance to win this one. Tommy seems to get very nervous in tight matches and has a problem executing in the clutch. And all Ivo matches are tight matches.
Haas doesn't get tight in clutch situations in mickey mouse tournaments :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Ivo has won the last couple of matches against Haas I believe.

Once on Clay and earlier in San Jose this year. It will be a close one for sure.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts