Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know Agassi can get aced a lot, so maybe if Karlovic can make it 4 sets he's got a shot at beating his own world record.

At the moment Karlovic leads 2-1* with I believe 2 aces so far. Let's see!

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Just win the match that's all I want big Ivo to do.

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
GWH - big Ivo and Daniel Day Lewis, lookalikes? ;)

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
Cervantes said:
We all know Agassi can get aced a lot, so maybe if Karlovic can make it 4 sets he's got a shot at beating his own world record.

At the moment Karlovic leads 2-1* with I believe 2 aces so far. Let's see!
'people will be paying to watch' post #8 for my view :p

basically yes...

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
i think he will hit 17... 46 67 46

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
adee-gee said:
If Karlovic wins this match it'll be a tragedy for tennis. Sheer Talent vs No Talent :rolleyes:
cant call karlovic no talent. regardless of his height, that serve is still incredible and is a talent. but i agree it would be a shame for tennis if andre lost here...(not a travesty though)

·
124,506 Posts
federer express said:
cant call karlovic no talent. regardless of his height, that serve is still incredible and is a talent. but i agree it would be a shame for tennis if andre lost here...(not a travesty though)
Wow the violins are coming out now.

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
federer express said:
The serve can possibly just about pass as a talent. If Karlovic breaks in this match I'll be amazed, he really does not have a clue how to construct a point against the master of groundies.

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
GeorgeWHitler said:
Wow the violins are coming out now.
lol. i'd like to see andre get another slam before he retires. it wont happen in all probability but i'd like to see him at least get close. and if not, go out at the us open losing an epic, not just being served off the court and having the racket taken out of his hand in essence.

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
adee-gee said:
The serve can possibly just about pass as a talent. If Karlovic breaks in this match I'll be amazed, he really does not have a clue how to construct a point against the master of groundies.
he can break....wait, the pope is muslim isn't he! :p

·
F***ing have it
17,645 Posts

·
124,506 Posts
federer express said:
lol. i'd like to see andre get another slam before he retires. it wont happen in all probability but i'd like to see him at least get close. and if not, go out at the us open losing an epic, not just being served off the court and having the racket taken out of his hand in essence.
He has won enough Slams and a career one, he doesn't anything else.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
4-3* Karlovic, 7 aces so far :)

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
GeorgeWHitler said:
He has won enough Slams and a career one, he doesn't anything else.
he doesn't need anything else. but i think it's cool having players his age still in with a chance of winning.

he doesn't have any hair...let him have another slam

·
124,506 Posts
adee-gee said:
:rolleyes: where's the sentiment?
There are enough Agassi toadies on this planet, it doesn't need another one.

Baldness is a good reason though Fedex, still not good enough.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts