Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sry for the really small picture. Ivo still has to teach me a lot about attaching files on here. :shrug:

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,929 Posts
Sry for the really small picture. Ivo still has to teach me a lot about attaching files on here. :shrug:
It's easy to convert an attachment into a full img actually.
Here's how.
Once you post the attachment, you can open that attachment to new tab, then copy image url from there and use the normal tags...

This will give you...
[img]http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=292706&d=14360996666

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's easy to convert an attachment into a full img actually.
Here's how.
Once you post the attachment, you can open that attachment to new tab, then copy image url from there and use the normal tags...

This will give you...
[img]http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=292706&d=14360996666
Thank you!

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
"If you kill a man and nobody saw it, good for you."

This is what Ivo's next rap song should be about, yo.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Those suggesting that this was against the rules need their heads looking at. This is only a story because the slow-mo emphasises the double hit and creates needless doubt on whether it was struck in one fluid motion. As the realtime shows, it clearly was, so it is legal. End of.

·
Premium Member
29,538 Posts
Exactly what does the rulebook say about double hits? If it's true that it's okay if it's all done in one motion, then the clowns whining about cheating on here can just shut up. :shrug:

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
why not in slow motion?
Because in real time one can appreciate that there was one continuous movement, the double hit was not intentional. That's the spirit of the rule.

Ivo didn't deliberately hit the ball once to set it up and then hit it again. That would have been a double hit. Ivo just hit the ball in one movement, the position of the ball made it move on the racquet and hit it twice. I'm sure that happens many times. No big deal.

According to the rules, Ivo didn't cheat. End of.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts