Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Don't know how Jarkko's wife didn't make the hot list.

I'm sure the players are happy to know Justin is leering at their wives at tournaments.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
:lol:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
This is quality work Justin. I mean unlike some people here who don't like Thunder Lips Stepanek, his girlfriend is very good and he's bascially saying these are the ugly guys who have attractive girlfriends.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Tim Henmans wife????? come on there is more hottys than that stuck up tea lady!!!

I wouldn't say she is ugly but i would put her in the probably "would do her if i was intoxicated bracket!!!!"

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
GeorgeWHitler said:
This is quality work Justin. I mean unlike some people here who don't like Thunder Lips Stepanek, his girlfriend is very good and he's bascially saying these are the ugly guys who have attractive girlfriends.
I can't stand him, but his girlfriend is gorgeous, I was a few feet away from her in Washington so I can confirm that one.

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
skel1983 said:
Tim Henmans wife????? come on there is more hottys than that stuck up tea lady!!!

I wouldn't say she is ugly but i would put her in the probably "would do her if i was intoxicated bracket!!!!"
Skel, you would do anyone given the opportunity.

:kiss:

·
124,507 Posts
SwissMister1 said:
I can't stand him, but his girlfriend is gorgeous, I was a few feet away from her in Washington so I can confirm that one.
Radek has been with her for ages when he was playing Challengers and yes I remember idiots were laughing at me suggesting he had an attractive girlfriend, no shortage of hotties in the Czech Republic or Slovakia.

·
124,507 Posts
its.like.that said:
LMAO @ him listing Brad Gilbert
He's a carpet chest and his wife isn't too bad at all, maybe she is deaf.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
LOL love that Justin!

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
:lol: Well, now we know why his ranking isn't higher! He's reporting from the USO where he's participating and this is what he comes up with for a report??? Well, one can only laugh. At least he overachieves at something if not tennis. :devil:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Better than the lists compiled by posters here. More objective ;)

The only objection from me: Nestor is cute & pretty good looking IMO

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Sparko1030 said:
:lol: Well, now we know why his ranking isn't higher! He's reporting from the USO where he's participating and this is what he comes up with for a report??? Well, one can only laugh. At least he overachieves at something if not tennis. :devil:
:devil: ;)

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Lee said:
Better than the lists compiled by posters here. More objective ;)

The only objection from me: Nestor is cute & pretty good looking IMO
I agree!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts