Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really eager to see him play tonight, a little too eager. Has anyone else seen him play, besides the commentators who are kissing his feet? What's so great about him? Does anyone have any interesting info about him?

I already love the fact that he's left-handed. :) Well, perhaps I should be a bit more patient

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
All I know about him is that he qualified at Miami and reached the third round, getting a retirement from Kucera and beating Mirnyi in a tight three-setter before losing to Moya. I must say, that isn't a very demanding prerequisite to ask of a player - you're not a fan of Koubek or Nieminen, are you?

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aloha Sjengster

I am not a very demanding person, but I didn't know anything about him anyway--now I do! Do you not find him worthy or something? He is very young and is already climbing the race, maybe not as interesting as Nadal, but ho hum

Well my mommy is back with my Legg Mason photos! Bye!!!!

·
Registered
596 Posts
He's playing in Long "our website sucks" Island qualifying, which I find a bit puzzling, since he should play in the Open qualifying this week.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Yoel! And I went to your thread in the TD Waterhouse forum, and I see he won his qualifyings, defeating Dupuis and Hrbaty! Decent wins!!!

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
He strikes me as just another classical baselining Spaniard for the moment, but what do I know. He didn't look that impressive when I saw him, but maybe that was because he was having his ass kicked at the time.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you referring to the Roddick match? I don't think he played too bad. He got some good points. I don't think it was a true ass kicking

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nooooooo...I don't know. Care to enlighten me? I really never get these 'Andy ass' jokes...

[edit]...oh, n/m, :) , not clever, arf+

1 - 11 of 11 Posts