Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There wasn't a thread, so I needed a place to put photos of Julian in the first round of qualifying in Adelaide last week against Petzschner. :wavey:

Attachments

Reactions: Neely

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I'm sorry. I didn't take many photos because of the wire fence. He lost and then I never saw him again :sad:
There were some photos on google though:
In this one he reminds me a little of Luka Gregorc

LOL Apparently he is very poor at methematics, chose Koellerer as the most unpopular guy, and Fabrice as the happiest. He likes his chocolate, rates Heidi Klum [who doesn't?]. This is from the tennis-germany website, so please forgive me if any translations are inaccurate.

·
Registered
97,309 Posts
Reister plays in Szczecin again and again very well. He says it's his favourite tournament :)

·
Tsonga,Djokovic
1,982 Posts
Julian beat Brands in the 1st round in Hamburg,next is Hanescu

·
Registered
291 Posts
Julian is not in the Australian Open qualifying draw :(

Anybody knows what's up with him? Is he injured? I didn't find any info on his homepage, and he's not listed in the Injury Thread.

Edit: Nevermind, I just looked up the Entry Lists: He didn't sign up for the AO Qualifying Entry List, only as an alternate for main draw (which he missed by 7 ranks). But he is in the entry list for Heilbronn challenger next week. Guess he just wanted to save travelling costs...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts