Mens Tennis Forums banner
81 - 100 of 120 Posts

· Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Juan has a pubalgia and had to withdraw from Stuttgart and Kitzbuhel. :sad: He will be coming back at Toronto. :)

Get well soon Juan!!! :hug:

· Registered
1,097 Posts
Thanks for the news Eugenia. I was wondering what was wrong with him. Hope he is ok for Toronto. Good luck :)

· Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
CALLERI REPLACES INJURED CHELA

Agustin Calleri has been called up to the Argentina team in place of the injured Juan Ignacio Chela for next month's Olympic Games.

World number 62 Chela has failed to shake off a groin strain so Calleri will step in.

David Nalbandian, Guillermo Canas and Juan Monaco are the other three competitors in the men's singles, and the former two will make up the doubles pairing.

The team will be captained by Alberto Mancini, who also coaches the Davis Cup team.

Gisela Dulko will compete in the women's singles tournament and in the doubles, alongside Betina Jozami.

The women's team will be coached by Ricardo Riviera.

Link: http://www.sportinglife.com/tennis/...AME=tennis/08/07/22/TENNIS_Arg-Argentina.html

Poor Juan :bigcry: :hug: So he is missing Cincy and the Olympic Games. :sad:
I hope he gets well asap. :awww:

· Registered
332 Posts
Nooooo :bigcry::sobbing: He was going to be my highlight for the whole fricking olympics :mad:
Well, I guess it's best that he makes sure he's properly recovered before coming back...
Hopefully he'll be ok for the US Open... lots of points to defend :hug:

· Registered
1,097 Posts
That's sad news :( Juan must be disappointed. Healding vibes for Juan +++++++++

· Registered
1,097 Posts
Oh, it is that bad that he needs a surgery? :( I hope everything goes well, he is in my thoughts. Fingers crossed :)

· Registered
1,404 Posts
Get Well soon Juan.:hug::hug:
I hope he allows it to heal properly and doesnt rush back to the tour.

· Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Happy Birthday Juan! :aparty: :hug: :bdaycake: :bounce:

Today I heard that he will come back at the end of the year, and probably he will play some challengers. I hope he is getting better! :kiss:

· Registered
1,097 Posts
Happy Bday Juan :) At least he could celebrate his special day at home with his family and friends :) I hope he gets better soon, healing vibes ++++++++++++++++++

· Premium Member
10,501 Posts
TP, will we back =P on October by FoxSport with Zabaleta, Chela and a Gaston Gaudio =)

"Despues de muchos rumores y aun expectativas, retorna al aire tenis pro un programa de television que comenzo como una idea divertida entre amigos y se volvio de culto. Con algunos cambios y nuevas adquisiciones-entre ellas, nada menos que Gaston Gaudio- comenzara a ser emitido por Fox Sports a partir del mes de octubre.. "

http://www.rgrip.com.ar/

· Registered
1,097 Posts
Wow, thats great news :):):) I hope people from Europe also have a chance to see some of the programmes on the net.

· Premium Member
10,501 Posts
Wow, thats great news :):):) I hope people from Europe also have a chance to see some of the programmes on the net.
:secret: iam living now in l.a so i cant see the program so i ask to 1 of my friend if she can record it and then send it to me and then upload the program in megaupload ;) lets cross the fingers :lol:

· Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
OMG!! :bounce: One of the best TV news of the year :crazy: :lol:
I love Tenis Pro so much, I'm happy they're back! :banana:

Btw, Juan was watching Argentina DC team at Parque Roca Stadium on Friday. :D

· Registered
1,097 Posts
:secret: iam living now in l.a so i cant see the program so i ask to 1 of my friend if she can record it and then send it to me and then upload the program in megaupload ;) lets cross the fingers :lol:
That would be wonderful :)

· Registered
1,097 Posts
Chelita got married :)

TenisPro really rocks :worship:

What's his injury?

Really? When did he get married? I am very happy for him :) Congrats and all the best for the future for this lovely couple :)

81 - 100 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.