·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Good move. lol

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Tuesday, 10 Jun 2014
MONACO, Juan (ARG) (-) A HIP INJURY (KUZNETSOV IN)

Retweeted by Juan Monaco
Javier Mascherano @Mascherano

Jun 9

Camino de Brasil con toda la ilusión del mundo!!!

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Poor Nadal trolling. This betrays a fear that Rafael 'I've won two ATP matches on grass in two years' Nadal will actually be some kind of threat to your favorites at WB. :lol:
Think it's more a case of not wanting show-court time taken up by Dull's not particularly enjoyable brand of tennis. It's been an absolute pleasure to have Dull-lite grass seasons these past couple of years.

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
He's actually afraid of being schooled by Kenny De Schepper two years in a row.
Good point my friend. Monaco was pushed to the limit and exposed as an ATP mug player when he faced a non-tanking De Schepper in Wimbledon last year. It is reasonable to understand that he is afraid of him. De Schepper is the player that everybody wants to avoid, he is like Gulbis when Ernests was a TOP50 player without seeding. But maybe comparing Gulbis with Kenny is a blasphemy as Gulbis struggles on grass and Kenny is the King of Grass.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Good point my friend. Monaco was pushed to the limit and exposed as an ATP mug player when he faced a non-tanking De Schepper in Wimbledon last year. It is reasonable to understand that he is afraid of him. De Schepper is the player that everybody wants to avoid, he is like Gulbis when Ernests was a TOP50 player without seeding. But maybe comparing Gulbis with Kenny is a blasphemy as Gulbis struggles on grass and Kenny is the King of Grass.
And tomorrow we've Gulbis vs. De Schepper on Queens! What a clash! :smoke:

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Hopefully he can convince his lover to go with him.
Then the hooligan gets another gifted slam by clownovic? :eek: No thanks.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts