1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Take your time champ

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I don't get it. what the sense of rushing back to only play 2 months of the season and risk further injury-in his wrist. Further more he's going to be rusty an unfit.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
As eager as I am to see him return, he really shouldn't risk coming back too early. Nadal wisely waited a few extra months for a time of the year that suited him, Delpo should do the same.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Delpo :superlol:...Guy, or his collective circle, are the most pigheaded bunch in a professional tennis..He knows he can't gamble on his body anymore doesn't he?..JMPD needs to take no chances for maybe the last opportunity to make another big-time career push..You gotta be dumbfounded by this even if you are an arm-chair, interwebs observer..

·
Registered
109 Posts
I imagine he has taken lots of advice about this, after all, it's not the first time he's been through it. We really have no idea how quickly (or not) he's recovering - maybe things are going better than expected. We also don't know how fit he is - ok he's not playing much, if any, tennis, but I see no reason why he can't be working on his general fitness. I don't want him to come back too soon and do himself irreparable damage but I've got to admit I do want him to come back.

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts
He really likes to play, that much is obvious. I wish he'd have an epiphany and let someone else be in charge of his schedule.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts