Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2036 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go, I start the news thread then. Anyone got any news.............well apart from eating snails with David Ferrer!!!

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
He ate snails with Ferrer? Eww! Geez having my phone line down for 4 days has made me miss so much news.

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
Probably be a few articles this week following the grand opening of Hotel Ferrero on Thursday...stay tuned! ;)

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
or babies!!!!!

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Mabye he's had a secret wedding somewhere, and he's hidden his babies in a drawer or something like that. Or mabye he'll be like Michael Jackson and make them wear masks when they leave the house. We just can't be sure he isn't married with kids.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
HAHAHAHAAAA you all are hilarious! Yeah, I was wondering if we were going to hear any news regarding the hotel opening, went to the website and it doesn't look too bad.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is totally of the subject and nothing to do with Juan Carlos, but why is it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cold??????

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok back on the subject and i have some news.
On Tuesday Juan Carlos and his dad went to watch a local football match. Some player broke his leg and had to go to hospital.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
We're all getting bored

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Peeps I gave you some news to try and excite you a little what more do you want me to do? get the guy to pose nude?????;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
Peru host Spain in the Davis Cup in February next year.

I know JC hasn't played for years now but interestingly Nadal, Ferrer and Robredo usually don't come to South America during February. So maybe we could be seeing him and Moya return to Davis Cup action next year.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Spain's Davis Cup draw is really good. They're gonna do well. And something tells me that JC will play this time round. If he does, Spain will definetly win hehe.

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Peru host Spain in the Davis Cup in February next year.

I know JC hasn't played for years now but interestingly Nadal, Ferrer and Robredo usually don't come to South America during February. So maybe we could be seeing him and Moya return to Davis Cup action next year.
Rafa will play the Latin American clay swing next year, so he may play DC in Peru as it will very likely be on clay.
The second round tie in April, though a home tie, could be more tricky for all the Spaniards schedule-wise because it will be between Miami and the spring clay court season (starting with Valencia/Estoril next year).
But I hope JC will be able to play one of those ties IF he wants to play in the Beijing Olympics. Apparently, to be eligible for the Games, you need to have played at least two DC ties between 2005 and 2008, and JC has played only once since 2005. That said, fitting Beijing into schedule can be very taxing for players for it will be during the US hard court season and two weeks before USO. I don't know what JC's thoughts are about Beijing, but he has already played in two Olympics, so I won't be surprised if he opts for not taking too much risk playing everything.

·
Registered
21,729 Posts

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
1 - 20 of 2036 Posts