Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 629 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Re: The No One Can Decide Whether JC's Hair is Better Short or Long Photo Thread

I don't think he can decide if his hair looks better long or short either!!!!
Cute pics by the way makes me want to give him a little birthday hug:angel::angel::angel: But 30 is old!! In another 2 years he would be old enough to be a grandfather!!!

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Re: The No One Can Decide Whether JC's Hair is Better Short or Long Photo Thread

Long:D And 30th, wow!!! His party looks like fun though (but he's not 30 yet for a few more days right?)

·
Registered
2 Posts

Short I think~~~~~~~~~
cute JC, cute pictures~~~~~~~~~
30 is old(haha)!
He should consider getting married,Right?(hahahaha)

·
Registered
10,752 Posts

He should consider getting married,Right?(hahahaha)
I think you'll find we all think he shouldn't bother getting married unless its to one of us haha. It keeps our dreams alive that way:p Welcome by the way

·
Registered
1,422 Posts

Awwwww great pics!!! I already wish him the best birthday ever!!!!

Love the title as well :lol:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts

And the darling got a brand new car...OMG how many does he have now!! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
4,514 Posts

He gave it to me:devil::devil::devil:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts

Why am I not surprised that he got another car haha. Boys will be boys

·
Registered
8,522 Posts

Thanx for the new thread, Mischa! ;)

As for his hair, I like it both long or short but maybe I prefer it short simply because there are fewer guys who can look as hot as JC with his hair short. :p

·
Registered
1,422 Posts

Oh no! Now I start to wonder what JC would look like bold :rolls:

1 - 20 of 629 Posts