Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
i hope he doesn't get big-serving Mark Philippoussis! or Wayne Arthurs!:eek: maybe if he gets an American, like Ginepri, we can finally see him play over here in the US of A!

kick some bootie Juanqui!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
well Blake won last night over Pavel, so if Ferrero wins (he better), then we get to see him on tv again!:bounce: it's been so long, not since Wimbledon!*shudder*

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
:sad: I won't be able to see him on TV unless he kicks some ass at the US Open. Man, Europe sucks sometimes. :mad: But I did get to watch his throughout the Kitzbuhl tourney and he was soooo beautiful... :D Didn't see him at Wimby though, except on that little screen on the official site. *sigh*

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:sad: Layla.

I got to watch him at Wimbledon, and of course Toronto :hearts: (i will post the pics in the next couple weeks I think).

And if he plays Blake tomorrow I might get to see him on TV, if they bore of Agassi :fiery:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ferrero beat Dalgado 7-6(1) 6-1 :)

He was up 5-0, then Dalgado wona game, and had a BP but Ferrero served it out :)

He plays Blake next for sure now :)

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Juanqui was on cruise control after the tough first set! nice performance!:D

:bounce:

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
HOORAAAAY JUANQUIIIIII!!!!!! :bounce:

I'm so happy! :D He saved quite a few break points in the match. Had me worried for a while, but the second set was a walk in the park.

Tomorrow is an important day. James Blake - wow that should be a beautiful match. I hope Juanqui can hold his nerve. And I'm counting on you guys to tell me how he played. ;)

Rebecca, I can't wait to see the photos. Hope you scan them soon. :)

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
oh no, he's wearing all white again!:eek:

who else liked the black outfit he wore when he won Monte Carlo?

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I like the all black version of that outfit there - he wore it in Toronto and mmmmm

The only plus to him wearing white was - hm, nevermind I'm a pig...

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
. . . you could see his underwear? :D

Hopefully they will forgo the Agassi match to show Blake/Ferrero. Especially since they're going to probably show Hewitt & Roddick during the day :mad:

But I'm torn, I don't know who to root for! :(

1 - 20 of 82 Posts