Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guga defeated Goldstein...and he won a fourth set tiebreak to do it!!!!!!!!!! Look out Robredo!!!!!!!!! GUGA has returned!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
he certainly played well enough in patches. his movement to the forehand side is still a little suspect but he was timing the ball beautifully today. I love Guga :). you can always tell when his timing is on.. his grunt is in perfect synchronicity with the ball leaving the racket. like a rifle :)!

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Of course beating Paul Goldstein in the ist round of the US Open is not a sign that Guga is really back, but this is definitely promising!
Robredo is definitely a different caliber, but hopefully Guga can surprise us all! I'm rooting for him! :)

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
:bounce: I watched him play today, up close! Seeing that backhand at close range is mesmerizing. :hearts: I hope he continues his run.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
MisterQ said:
:bounce: I watched him play today, up close! Seeing that backhand at close range is mesmerizing. :hearts: I hope he continues his run.
Is there any chance I can find you on my tape?

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
Robredo's beaten Guga twice this year on clay I believe... should be interesting at least. I will look forward to it :)

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Lee said:
Is there any chance I can find you on my tape?
I'm probably picking my nose or something... :lol:

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
6'0"
dark hair
medium frame
blue sweat-drenched T-shirt
strikingly handsome
finger up nose
8th row or so, a ways to the right of the chair ump

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
MisterQ said:
6'0"
dark hair
medium frame
blue sweat-drenched T-shirt
strikingly handsome
finger up nose
8th row or so, a ways to the right of the chair ump
I will start looking once Andy's match is over.

·
RAVE ON
19,799 Posts
Did Guga just have a hip operation or did he just go ahead and have a sex change while the surgeons were down there?

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Win more matches in US Open,Guga! ;)

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
It was so nice to see Guga on court not only for his cool game but also for him being out there and healthy! Let's go GUGA!!!

·
Registered
15,414 Posts
WOOHOO GUGA !!!!

Good luck against Robredo !!!! :yeah:

win your next match !!!

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
great win for Guga!! good to see he's healthy and playing well over 4 sets. it will be tough against Robredo, but hopefully Guga can do well!! :bounce:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Nothing in life is better than Guga grunting while hitting a BH winner :hearts: alleeeezzzzzzzz

1 - 18 of 18 Posts