Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a few years without any future singles title, josh milton takes the title in 15k manchester future!!

he beat higher ranked players this week, such as david rice and oliver golding

impressive win for josh here and back into top 500 now :woohoo:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
What the OP is not telling you is that all but two players in the draw were British, making this the biggest collection of mugs every assembled in one tennis tournament. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
492 Posts
Keep this to the Futures forum, Milton isn't exactly some rising talent who's going anywhere.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Back into the top 500 isn't really something that should be celebrated

Needing 3 sets to beat George Mugland isn't anything too special either. Good for Milton but its not like he's going anywhere.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
How on earth does a 24yo outside of the top 500 ranked player who wins a mickey mouse tournament deserve a topic here?
MTF...

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
What the OP is not telling you is that all but two players in the draw were British, making this the biggest collection of mugs every assembled in one tennis tournament. :rolleyes:
British players are very strong on grass. You should know this.

If more of the season in terms of the actual tour and challenger level was played on grass, we'd see a lot more in the top 200.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How on earth does a 24yo outside of the top 500 ranked player who wins a mickey mouse tournament deserve a topic here?
MTF...
then, why are you writting here?

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
What is a mediocre achievement to you, in your eyes, may be seen as a massive person accolade and triumph for someone else.

I'd love to see you guys to even win a match in the first round of a futures qualifying draw.

You guys are too used to see top-flight tennis and don't realise how tough it is out there. For players with limited talent, it's tough to reach top 500. Get some empathy and get some compassion.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
:lol: The OP must have started this thread knowing he'd be ridiculed
He shouldn't be ridiculed. Why should a poster be stiff and uptight and thinking in every way about people think before making a thread?

They shouldn't.

This is a public forum board and you guys need to all pipe down quite honestly. Some of the superficial muppets on here take stuff way too far.

This person is a real tennis fan, he/she follows the tour outside of challengers, that takes a lot of passion.

You fanboys wouldn't know about passion in tennis if it struck you in the face with lightening.

Now pipe down and shut up.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:lol: The OP must have started this thread knowing he'd be ridiculed
come on, this is a tennis forum. if i thought people would troll every time i write here about pro tennis, i wouldnt write a message

its riddiciulous my threads can be trolled, yet we have many trollish threads that are allowed. or for example the threads about morgan...i mean josh milton won a 15k future tournament. its a pretty decent achievement really, nothing compared to winning 1 game in qr1 on some future like some of you are celebrating and commentating

tennis is not only about atp top 10. and seriously, all these people who say this doesnt deserve a thread or its not worthy writting about it, i respect your opinion, but simply dont write instead of trolling/bashing me or the player

1 - 20 of 32 Posts