Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Joakim Nyström was the original one, but Björkman took over and has been doing it for years. Nole, needs to learn to do the strokes of the players as well.

For those who aren't familiar with some of the players. I have put original links, so you can see who Jonas is taking the piss out of.

Jonas doing the impressions.

Anders Järryd, he is serving at the start of this clip.

Magnus Gustafsson, watch at the end for the feet.

Reactions: Fensler

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Well Joakim Nyström was the original one, but Björkman took over and has been doing it for years. Nole, needs to learn to do the strokes of the players as well.

For those who aren't familiar with some of the players. I have put original links, so you can see who Jonas is taking the piss out of.

Jonas doing the impressions.

Anders Järryd, he is serving at the start of this clip.

Magnus Gustafsson, watch at the end for the feet.

i am laughing my ass off over here. he is better than Djokovic. johhny mac, boom boom, and anders jarryd impressions are too good to be true.

thanks for sharing. he is the best. and funny as hell too.

Serbianoids are going to be pissed now that know that Bjorkman is Djokovic`s maker when it comes to these impressions.

·
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Johnny Mac loved the impression, though he did say to Jonas "I was never that slow in getting to the net".

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Johnny Mac loved the impression, though he did say to Jonas "I was never that slow in getting to the net".

interesting. this bloke Bjorkman is quite a character. he is always teaching himself things that he can entertain the players with. for instance, he carries a a couple of decks of cards with him and is always ready to show off his arsenal of card tricks.

Mac`s impression is just perfect. by the way, one of my all time favorite players---the mighty Thomas Muster--is doing some impressions on the senior tour from time to time.

·
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another look at Gustafsson, the forehand and the feet movement are more apparent.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
You seem to be a big fan of Mr Perfect

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
awwwww bjorki!!!! more reasons to be proud for you!!! you'll always be in my siggy, though it's not worth too much. but yes, brilliant bjorkman.

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
:awww: Yay :) These impressions are what got me interested in tennis, one boring afternoon at home :lol: [The fact that this is what converted me, and made Jonas my favourite originally - before I knew he was a top bloke - could explain some of my favourites, and why my life as a fan is so frustrating!]

·
Registered
11,323 Posts
Bjorkman has always been a legend at this.

Remember the first time I saw this, the Edberg imitation always gets me laughing :yeah:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
that brings back a lot of memories. Bjorkman can do pretty much everyone's serve.

·
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Söderling needs to learn from Björkman, how to do impressions.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts