Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am watching the John Isner and Nishokiri final right now, and John Isner grunts so late, he almosts grunts when the ball is on the other side of the net and Nishikori is ready to hit the ball. Has he always been like this? I think it's very distracting and I think this shouldn't be allowed. It reminds me of Schiavone on the women's side.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I am watching the John Isner and Nishokiri final right now, and John Isner grunts so late, he almosts grunts when the ball is on the other side of the net and Nishikori is ready to hit the ball. Has he always been like this? I think it's very distracting and I think this shouldn't be allowed. It reminds me of Schiavone on the women's side.

You could have posted this in the live thread....

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You could have posted this in the live thread....
Why? This is about his grunting and wether you guys think it's fair that he grunts so late, basically when the ball is on the other side of the court. When I post a question in the live thread, people never answer or discuss a topic, all they do is argue and post scores.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
I personally like this grunt - it sounds very distinctive and entertaining to listen to:banana:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts