Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm a new poster on the forum. I am looking to gather some data on men's tennis matches for a research project. I've been gathering this data on my own up until now but there is more tennis video then I can really get through on my own and so I need some help. The work itself involves watching live streams or recordings of men's tennis matches (ATP & Challenger) and recording what happens in each point in Excel, according a certain specification. It can be done remotely, i.e. from home, and emailed in. Ideally looking for someone who can commit to 20+ hours/week for a few months.

If you're interested, please email me: [email protected]

I can pay £7.50/hour.

Thanks a lot

T

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They will generally be matches from current tournaments, though during the off-season it will be matches from the end of the previous season. You can watch the match live though you don't have to.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Hi guys,

I'm a new poster on the forum. I am looking to gather some data on men's tennis matches for a research project. I've been gathering this data on my own up until now but there is more tennis video then I can really get through on my own and so I need some help. The work itself involves watching live streams or recordings of men's tennis matches (ATP & Challenger) and recording what happens in each point in Excel, according a certain specification. It can be done remotely, i.e. from home, and emailed in. Ideally looking for someone who can commit to 20+ hours/week for a few months.

I can pay £7.50/hour.

Thanks a lot

T
Thanks. I sent e-mail. So nice offer!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Hi guys,

I can pay £7.50/hour.

Thanks a lot

T
There's an email in your inbox :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to anyone who emailed in. I've had a few good replies so I'm going to close this for the time being.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Overwhelmed by the responses. I think that will do! Thanks to everyone who emailed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts