Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's quite obvious to say PMac has federer's nuts shoved way down his throat when he calls his matches, all those "COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG's" he throws give it away but do you think it's fair to say JMac has been favoring Rafa a more than Roger lately?

In the french open final it still seemed like JMac felt Roger was going to win but in the wimbledon final I just felt JMac wasn't giving Roger enough credit for the great shots he was pulling off and everything Nadal did was great, followed by a comment of how "Nadal had chances to win the match but he left federer off the hook" when in my opinion that was complete BS.. the reason federer fought off those break points was because he served great and the balls Rafa did return federer allways kept himself in the point until Rafa missed it. it's not like Fed was completly off the court, falling on the ground praying to god Rafa missed the ball. It was a legit come back and I felt JMac didn't give enough credit to fed... where if it was Pmac doing the commentary it would have been completly unfair towards Federer. Maybe it's best to have someone else call their matches?

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts
JMac used to be one of the very first Fedtard actually... I guess he changed his mind since last year heartbreaking FO...

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
I think John is pretty fair, so I wouldent label him under either category. P-Mac is more of a Ducktard to me than a Fedtard, as is evident by my signature. ;)

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
roddick has a good game for clay :haha:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Both of them want a rivalry to elevate interest in the sport.
The problem is, there isn't a rivalry. Federer wins everything but RG, and Nadal wins that.
If you have a huge favorite going into each tournament, there's no rivalry.

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
all of this "tard" shit is fucking stupid

1 - 8 of 8 Posts