Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Hope you are well. I got a chance to catch up with men's tennis great Jim Courier to talk about his new documentary Unstrung on ESPN classic this weekend, life on the veterans tennis circuit, how he would do against Roger Federer today, and so much more in a revealing interview with one of tennis's great players from the mid 90s.

You can read and listen to the interview below at:

http://www.thesportsinterview.com/jimc.html

Thought this was was important to share with all the great tennis fans.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
You know, you might sound more like a real person and less like a paid shill if you didn't use phrases like "Thought this was was important to share"

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think all tennis fans would want to see this piece with one of the best stars of the 90s.

Chris

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I love Jim C. and all of his passive/aggressive man love comments, but I'm not going to share your sippy cup of kool-aid. People who feel compelled to share important information, should stick to watching Oprah and leave the rest of us alone.

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
You know, you might sound more like a real person and less like a paid shill if you didn't use phrases like "Thought this was was important to share"
Rather arrogant, nasty and unnecessary statement by YOU!! I appreciated the inteview, if you did not, just shut up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all of you who checked the interview out. Did anyone catch the documentary?

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
i watched it and thought it was excellent, and quite interesting to see how the 7 players have progressed over the past 3 years

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I missed it. Completely forgot. When can I catch it again? And thanks for the Jim interview. I love Courier and I appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
sorry is this thread open to Europeans?..;)

I hate hate hate hate it, when people bitch about threads, unless something really rude or offensive was said just don't DISS!!!

EVEN if it did take me a while to figure out that not everyone thinks like me...what Utopia we'd live in if we did!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts