Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
28,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a report today that the crazy man will be back at some point in January or February. He will be using his protected ranking.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
What’s the point? There’s already a comeback king.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
as a Janowicz hater - I hope he fails, which is like 99% sure.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
RIP Bresnik

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,028 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
You're not very patriotic? :oops:
It depends, I love Hurkacz. Janowicz has a bad character, he disrespects everybody around, at least I have such an impression.

·
Registered
21,512 Posts
Would be nice to see Janowicz on a tennis stream again as opposed to a gaming stream. As what to expect, no idea. Top 100 would already be cool

Actually surprised Gulbis is apparently giving it another go

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,028 Posts
It depends, I love Hurkacz. Janowicz has a bad character, he disrespects everybody around, at least I have such an impression.
I dunno. He is boisterous but I've never equated that with disrespectful, but I'm an Australian and maybe accustomed to that.

·
justice for all
14,252 Posts
With Gulbis? Knowing the Latvian's fantastic results as of late I'm not sure that a good idea.

But I don't believe Janowicz will ever be able to come back to TOP100.

·
Registered
7,446 Posts
JJ "how many times?" is back! Big3 dominance will be over soon with the big madman crushing his rivals like insects.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
I was a fan of him while he was around and liked his game, how many times never gets old as well. He does need to tone down the grunting/shrieking though lmao. Hopefully he can get himself up to a decent ranking and be able to play the slams and masters.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
We don’t need more homophobes on tour :sick:

Reactions: Arrow and DKguy22

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Thanks for posting. I think he was supposed to come back early this year but delayed it a few times and then nothing.

Whats the best match Janowicz has ever played? I remember enjoying the one against Nadal in Montreal back in 2013.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
.. Apparently Jerzy felt miserable watching the tennis at home on the tv and seeing Zverev this year steal all his thunder sending down double faults made him jealous as hell as he needs to take back his crown.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts